How Covert Agents Infiltrate The Internet To Manipulate,

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 21, 2014.

Dude I'm not even gonna read this.

2. #42 ChristopherABrown, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Substantiate that forty does not get paid and that you do not. Neither of you is consistent with the act of an American that would protect rights and freedoms, although I believe both of you would say you do.

Talk us cheap, but getting people to act intentionally against what they espouse is not.

Either that or you simply do not know what you are doing.

3. #43 ChristopherABrown, Sep 22, 2014
    Why not? Do you not want to know when you are being manipulated?

What have you done outside of the internet to affect change? Talk is cheap, so tell me what you've done other than talking. Have you been to the Nation's capital and met with an staffers to discuss concerns about legislation? I have.

Also, how would I show you that I don't get paid? LOL how would that even work? 

Again:

You say that defining opinions of people with whom you have no contact and no evidence of their opinion is cognitive distortion.

Yet, you claim that "those who organize the infiltrations" would appreciate a post on GrassCity. You haven't investigated whether "those who organize the infiltrations" appreciate his position, yet you conclude that they would have a positive reaction.

Unless of course, you have documented the fact that "those who organize the infiltrations" appreciate his post. 

6. #47 ChristopherABrown, Sep 22, 2014
    Lawsuits, 9 of them. I learned the courts will deprive one of justice to impoverish them so they cannot use their right to free speech to effectively disclose treason.

The critical info can be found here. A civil rights suit by myself and 3 grandmothers to get the very best mental health care for their children, families and grandchildren.

http://algoxy.com/law/index.html

This page shows how the local paper was given a copy of the suit and then 2 weeks later the reporter given a copy was fired and resigned. Fifteen other reporters and editors joined in. Courts gagged them, and there is good reason to suspect the owner of the paper threatened them with black balling if they violated the gag order and disclosed why the conflict was really occurring.

The paper was bought for 40m when it was only appraised at 26m. The other paper in town STILL does the same thing.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.html

In 2010 I disclosed my knowledge of treason pursuant to tit. 18, prt I, chapter 115, sect. 2382, misprision of treason to the US District court in Los Angeles.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

The judges promptly acted to conceal treason

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreassign.html

By reassigning what was filed as an IN RE: with the criminal clerk as a civil action against the parties who were concealing treason.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreassign.html

Without my authority.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreasign1.html

After an unlawful detainer on me because of my complaints of meth manufacturing where I lived was decided against me when I proved a major habitability issue with 2 witnesses and 2 declarations, one describing a fire in the bed of the cookers pickup (mobile meth lab to dissipate noxious vapors) and the fact of the landlords retaliatory eviction, (prima facie) not allowed under state law, I realized all of the injustice by local courts was to impair my ability to disclose treason.

I promptly made another disclosure of this to the presiding judge of the local court.

http://algoxy.com/poly/disclosure.coverlet.html

If the purpose of free speech existed in our society, I could have informed the public of a serious threat of secrecy, just how it worked, which would have perhaps stopped the perpetrators of 911, and prevented mass murders here of 22 people since 2001.

Because free speech is abridged here in America, perhaps 1m people have lost their lives globally since that time.

Change that could have happened, should have happened, but did not because justice, freedom of the press and freedom of speech are abridged.

7. #48 ChristopherABrown, Sep 22, 2014
    You do not yet know what cognitive distortion is, or pretend not to in order to confuse viewers.

The phrase, " Talk is cheap" is a cognitive distortion of "all or nothing thinking" an "over generalization" and "labeling". The entire context of what you try and state is warped in the end of that post.

I think you are trying to imply that I am "mind reading". No, by inference and observance of consistent distortion and constant non accountability, the possibility of major infiltration by a covert group is present.

Since a covert group will not admit what they are doing I will accuse the unaccountable group of being infiltrators. If they are not infiltrators they will endeavor to be accountable and prove so. If they are so stupid they do not know what they are doing, or do not care, they will not even try. They are effectively acting the same, with the same basic effect as cognitive infiltrators so the label sticks.

if anything youre the one infiltrating the site trying to brainwash people

9. So when you said "empty words" by your own definition you were spreading.cognitive distortions

Nice job infiltrator
    ^_^

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #51 ChristopherABrown, Sep 22, 2014
    By "empty words" I mean they have no support and only contribute to the mountain of unaccountable posting you've done.

Cognitive infiltration depends on a covert group when utilized in a contentious situation. The group attempts to replace accountability effected with evidence and reason with false group agreement.

Notice that all attempts to diminish the purpose of free speech to whatever is wanted, reasonably fail. It is counter intuitive to suggest the constitution does not provide a way to defend its prime principle of life as established by the Declaration of Independence before it. In those situations the covert group comes along and supports what is counter intuitive and unreasonable hoping the viewers will agree with them and mimic their positions.

11. empty words and talk is cheap mean the same thing

Also prove that we work for secret groups

By.definition you cant

12. #53 WildWill, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Wow, so you're saying that there are no paid infiltrators on the internet?  On this website?  Because when I was a mod, I'm pretty sure I found a couple two or three and took them out.  Can't remember who but yeah...there are definitely people with hidden agendas.

Edited for clarification

13. Quick! Hide! He's on to us.

14. the op is claiming that the "vast majority of posters are cognitive infiltrators " (exact words)

Meanind all of us who been arguing with him are government shills

Oh that's different.  I wouldn't say that the VAST Majority are infiltrators.  I'd say there are a few, more than one, less than a dozen.  THere's probably more LEOs on this site than paid propaganda artists.  

16. The funniest thing about this whole thread is that the people he's calling cognitive infiltrators are some of the most critical members on this forum. Pretty much the exact opposite of what he is claiming.

17. Ikr. I'm paranoid as fuck. I'm almost as loony as Chris here.

So it cracks me up seeing myself in the mirror basically

18. And he registered less than 30 days ago.

I just can't understand why he seems to get banned everywhere he goes. Everyone else is clearly the problem.

19. #60 ChristopherABrown, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    That's the way cognitive infiltration controls forums. Are you against a lawful and peaceful revolution using Article V of the constitution?

If you are posting as you are, it looks that way.

Are you against free speech having the root, ultimate purpose of assuring information vital to survival be shared and understood?

If you are posting as you are, it looks that way.

Do you see citizens using their right to alter or abolish government abusive to the unalienable rights? You see me trying, so I'm the problem huh? I'm different and I'm doing the right thing, but no one understands it because government and media dumbed them down. So I'm the bad guy huh?

That's how cognitive infiltration works, fouling your cognition with covert groups pretending what is good is bad, and what is bad is good, and what is useless is important.