How Covert Agents Infiltrate The Internet To Manipulate,

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 21, 2014.

1. You are wrong. And this infiltrator BS is what makes people not want to listen

If anything I think you are playing crazy to make constitutionalists look like nutjobs

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

2. #382 ChristopherABrown, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    There are now three websites that carry the story about cognitive infiltration of social activism on the internet. The OP has a link to a newer story and another thread was posted with the same information in February from another website.

Critical thinking indicates those directing the infiltration would want you to say exactly what you have said. People NEED to read and understand (listen) in order to retain their rights and freedoms.

There are a bunny (bunch) of ineffective, half assed constitutionalists that your masters will allow you to pretend you respect. Hell, they probably created some of them as models for the rest. You respect none. You are against the constitution.

3. You are still missing the point.

A. I'm not a cognitive infiltrator nor are any other members here (Sept maybe jdilla)

B. Even if you are right and we ARE all cognitive infiltrators, you must realize that when people read that they stop listening.

No one will listen to a paranoid raving lunatic even if he is 100% right.

You gotta learn how to talk to people. You cant just be like "your are wrong man, you are clearly.brainwashed"

4. I'm not even here for debate since that would require intellect and sanity, just good old humor at this point.
    I can't even count how many times this has been copied and pasted, or had he just typed it so often that it has become reflex?

Just for the hell of it...

A specific question for Chris.

What percentage of the users here do you believe to be cognitive infiltrators? You love accountability so much, let's see you be accountable for the unmitigated bullshit you spew and answer that along with some evidence to support your outlandish claims.

Then again why bother answer to a CI like myself hahaha. God this thread is s good laugh!

5. #385 ChristopherABrown, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Firstly, no one is listening here because there is nothing to hear. This is written text.

A. Your act serves the infiltration of the government by protecting it from a lawful peaceful revolution.

B. When the lurkers read that you have no plan for helping them to protect their unalienable rights, but see you and an equally unaccountable group working to do the same thing, they KNOW something is up.

I've posted links showing proof of an extensive training program for cognitive infiltration by covert manipulating agents. You and yours fit pretty well. The constant cognitive distortions of labeling and all or nothing thinking with the unaccountability is enough.

I've caught you mirroring and mimicking several times, one of the training points in the screen shots. You have used a term "bunny of fish" and called me "mate" indicating you are a liar from Australia not someone from Las Vegas.

You are thoroughly against people using free speech to unify and protect unalienable rights. What more do people need to see to realize what they are seeing?

I post for the lurkers who are thinking not posting.

6. #386 yurigadaisukida, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    LOL

OK changing my sig back. this is too funny

7. Fun stuff

"I've caught you mirroring..., one of the training points.
    . You have used a term "bunny of fish" and"mate" indicating you are a liar from Australia" -Chris brown

Interesting how you go through that trouble in an effort to ridicule but do not show how the people are supposed to protect their unalienable right of life is free speech does NOT have the purpose of assuring they can "alter or abolish" government abusive to that right through sharing understanding needed for the unity to act democratically.

That is EXACTLY what a covert agent would do!

you are awfully sly..

most covert agents such as yourself would of course accuse others of being covert agents..

nice try..

10. no he's right. I work for the Australian government.

We have been working towards the downfall of -#&@&@& for generations. All hail britainia!

-yuri
    Damniy my bosses are censoring me

I have failed

-yuri

All true.

I've actually seen numerous covert operations from Australian sources.  The 911 world actually had a forum for awhile that was created by an Aussie.  It turned out that actual evidence and reason was not welcomed, which I proved, and the site disappeared shortly after.  It's back.  Look at the redirect they put on the page that still has some of my information.  Just try and look!  Be quick.

http://www.911oz.com/links/148

12. Don't need to spy on me, chap my door I'll invite them in. They can have a cup of tea and I'll chat shit to them all fukn night lol

That is what a lawful peaceful revolution is about.

Basically the good guys in government, and some do exist, suddenly have millions of people watching their back so they can do some of the things they want to do, but are afraid to do because they would lose their job.

Then, when the people amend the constitution so the infiltration cannot operate in the way it has been, and the people then need to see the nation adapt in some way that the infiltration and its minions do not want to see, the good guys go ahead and do it without having to be coerced.

14. Not cover, not an agent. I live in Santa Barbara California and produce video on occasion. I have a thread here with a number of them posted.

http://forum.grasscity.com/artists-corner/1331407-videos-purpose-insight-artistry-educational.html#entry20695520

There is an environmental documentary with a presient look at where we are going if we continue using petroleum as we are. There are two about the missing history of my home town.

Pitiful try at making a question of my credibility as a sincere American.

15. empty words
    You have no accountability
    Prove you aren't an infiltrator

-yuri

16. #396 ChristopherABrown, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    I just did.

But you ARE an infiltrator so are not accountable to the facts of numerous videos of that local that are posted in that thread.

CIRCA- Sixty minute historical documentary with at least 2 scanned letters addressed to me for local authority, 130 year old maps of the city.

CIRCA Sequela- Thirty minute documentary with same documents showing violations of law and state codes with resulting impacts of lawlessness, one homicide and ten mass murders locally.

GREASAl- Documentary of veggie oil scavenging from local restaurant.

SANTA BARBARA FARMERS MARKET FREEZE- Documents mass action of local drum circle performing as individuals a freeze of all personal motion for about 5 minutes in the public farmers market.

Not to mention this page, which has been posted here numerous times featuring letters from me to local newspapers documenting the delivery of a lawsuit to a reporter, which resulted in firings, resignations and court gagging of reporters/editors.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.html

I am who I say I am where I am, doing what I say I am doing. You are none of that and working to stop a lawful peaceful revolution.

17. I think these agents aren't masquerading on forums per se but more like they will have 10 bots post positive comments on a news story about X issue to make it look like people are siding one way or another. People are dumb and follow herd mentality

18. #398 ChristopherABrown, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Good point! I had thought of the same thing. Well stated intent/method of such a potential info psyops. Good suggested application for bots too!

Both are very likely happening. The posters I'm trading posts with here are pretty much what I show they are. But a person has to use deduction, inference and critical thinking to see through their facade with clarity. Not that you are not, but perhaps the sociopolitical implications of letting the infiltrators do what they are doing are not clear, which justifies a hard edge position.

If we let them, we do not make meaningful enough agreements and decisions to preserve the constitution which protects our rights and freedoms because its usurpation was and is covert. However, every week or so the unchecked actions of government work to make it clearer and clearer that they do not observe it.

I understand it is hard to imagine a covert group acting in a forum like this. When I first started in the 9/11 truth area it finally got really blatant, so I saw it quite clearly and developed criteria to serve exposure.

Most importantly is that people understand that the agreement I'm asking people to make is really the only way to distinguish between who is fake and who is real in this anonymous environment. After we know who is sincere or not, discussion can actually be meaningful.

Notice I'm sorta carrying on a one sided discussion. None of the infiltrators debate specifics. They can't do that with out countering their agenda. Being accountable shows their false position, so they cannot engage that.

What they do instead is use the false social group to display and reinforce false agreement through strength of apparent numbers. However, they have no apparent reasoning. It is an excellent intellectual exercise I'm hoping sincere Americans will see the need for and participate in.

It is just so weird and creepy being infiltrated in the way they are doing it. Then people have been conditioned with fears over the years. Stalking, black helicopters, NSA, black vans with dudes in black suits. Even stupid hollywood movies are used.

Thanks for your post Uncle, you got true brains and real social courage:)

19. #399 ChristopherABrown, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    My opposition to new manipulation in the other threads by agents.

20. More twisting of words instead of backing up accountability

Posting links to conspiracy sites =\\= accountability

-yuri