How Covert Agents Infiltrate The Internet To Manipulate,

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Every country has idiots, Merica especially.

2. That's exactly what a cognitive infiltrator would say
    Pretend to be one of us
    I dont. How is tjis relevent? Infiltratos can smoke weed too. I still tjink your are false
    Relevence?
    Classic misdirection

Proof that you are a cognitive infiltrator

None of this iz relevent or true. You can't fool me

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yes, critical thinking could go into your query to find reasonable justification for the infiltrations in question.  And, critical thinking would emerge with your conclusion.

AJ, is one of them, but not totally, so infowars has lots of shadows and rats amongst a few worthy crumbs.  I'm pre banned there, before I ever posted.  Upon registering that was so.

A good point; the cognitive infiltration has been up and running since dot com, so yes, many people know nothing else and a good percentage of what they know is not only wrong, its a carefully designed disability.

You still haven't provided any substance for your initial BS.  Infiltrators also breath dumbass.

5. LOL the fact that you completely misinterpreted what I said makes your post that much funnier.

I didnt mean YOU litterally.

6. I've used the same evidence as you

The logic you used to call me a.cognitive infiltrator defines you as one
    I don't need proof

This was my question too. Any insight would be appreciated.

By your own definition, you are cognitively distorting.

9. #29 ChristopherABrown, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014

Quote and define or be denying without substance.  Unreasonable considering the rights and freedoms of the people are at stake.  Be specific.

10. Of course.

But why waste your time with such petty remarks on the subject?

Your merely flaunting more ignorance than that you speak of.

11. why quote? Just scroll up
    Don't be lazy

12. Theres enough crazies in the world that they dont NEED to do this, not to say they wouldnt. Theyd throw tax payer money into a black hole to get more to put it somewhere lol

They also already have a ton of alex joneses influencing people. And the govt doesnt have a good track record anyways, people have always talked and theorized whats goin on.

People are pretty stupid. They just have to say a country whos leader we put in power has weapons of mass destruction and we'd invade... :p

They can do what they want. They always have anyways. Its why any form of govt is a temporary transition and always will be and why collapsing civilations corrupt themselves to hold onto power; the whole, "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFCZofBNyuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Your definitions with specificity are needed, reasonably.

I didn't literally say that was me either.  Maybe your post is exactly what it reads like and what I said or responded to.

15. What are you talking about

Lets be quite clear.

The evidence you used to accuse me of being a.cognitive infiltrator actually make you out to be one yourself by your own definition

Stop deflecting

16. #36 WildWill, Sep 22, 2014
    I'm pretty sure there are at least a couple of regular users here who have an agenda that has nothing to do with themselves.  I mean yes they are paid to post propaganda.  

I always wonder why there are certain users who post ONLY in Politics and don't even have any indications that they smoke weed at all

17. #37 Runningw235, Sep 22, 2014

I bolded both parts of your quote before. Here is is again.

According to you, cognitive distortions include:
    "5. Mind reading:  One absolutely concludes that others are reacting positively or negatively without investigating reality."

Several lines before that you said: "Those that organize the infiltrations would appreciate your position advocating all or nothing thinking rather than an understanding of what does make an infiltrator."

18. You need to be accountable for the assertions of your first post because infiltrators are not accountable.

19. #39 ChristopherABrown, Sep 22, 2014
    You have defined nothing which supports your assertions.

20. Astute observations! It is fairly obvious to any who examine a posters exchanges and history. I really wish the forum had a perms link or post specific URL so a history of debate could be followed when appropriate.

I'm only here for the political forum, but for good reason. I have also shared some of my video production in the artists corner which seems to be appreciated.
    I do enjoy reading some of the posts in other areas of the site to keep up on some of the new thinking of my counter culture. I live in the midst of a MM operation so it's nice to compare the mentality of the growers I know with some of those posting here.