How Covert Agents Infiltrate The Internet To Manipulate,

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Examine some of the training manuals on this page and you will see psyops tactics used by members here.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

HOW COVERT AGENTS INFILTRATE THE INTERNET TO MANIPULATE, DECEIVE, AND DESTROY REPUTATIONS
    BY GLENN GREENWALD

Government plans to monitor and influence internet communications, and covertly infiltrate online communities in order to sow dissension and disseminate false information, have long been the source of speculation. Harvard Law Professor Cass Sunstein, a close Obama adviser and the White House's former head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, wrote a controversial paper in 2008 proposing that the US government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites, as well as other activist groups.

Sunstein also proposed sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups” which spread what he views as false and damaging “conspiracy theories” about the government. Ironically, the very same Sunstein was recently named by Obama to serve as a member of the NSA review panel created by the White House,

2. Yes, this has been posted before. Also, while posters might have disagreements with each other, for instance I have had disagreements with posters like Penelope and forty winks and RippedMonk before he left, we understand that doesnt mean myself or others are a part of psyops, and its quite a silly statement to make, and rather immature and petty. You would have a better case with making claims about Hasbara than anything else.

3. #3 yurigadaisukida, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    wow

I thought you were accusing me of being like an unknowing infiltrator. Like a propaganda puppet
    But I see your even more paranoid then that

You seriously think the majority of users here read that and come here to brainwash people?

Lmfao I don't have time to be an infiltrator I'm too buisy playing video games

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Also.op. realize that you are the one coming jhere and making tjr nwo look like a conspiracy teoru right?

You just admitted that you are an infiltrator

5. How does it feel to know you spent your whole life dedicated to your country, never smoked a joint or sipped a beer. You went to an Ivy League college and got hiree by the federal government.

Now you're being paid to sit In a cubical, and talk shit to some stoners on a forum about things that go over 99% of the members head.

Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Can someone please ban this guy already? Every post of his is exactly the same, just worded slightly differently.

7. Eh, don't waste your time. Americans are too stupid to care.

8. Hey, where do I sign up for said pay?  May as well get paid for fucking around all day ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You mad?

Those that organize the infiltrations would appreciate your position advocating all or nothing thinking rather than an understanding of what does make an infiltrator.

Cognitive distortions, such as "quite silly" a minimization, or "You would have a better case", implying you are entitled to a "better case" as if the one presented is not VERY GOOD, and it is.

Cognitive distortions covertly used by a covert group, as points of agreement, when they are not, they are errors, can create a situation where others may be afraid to use information counter to the distortions.  The covert group thereby imposes erroneous thinking upon the  larger infiltrated group by exploiting unconscious social fears.

Cognitive distortions were first observed by therapists whereupon after creating a list of them, the field of cognitive therapy was basically started. 

COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS

1. All or nothing thinking:  Things are placed in black or white categories.  If things are less than perfect self is viewed as failure.

2. Over generalization:  Single event is viewed as continuous failure.

3. Mental filter:  Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.

4. Minimizing:  Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

5. Mind reading:  One absolutely concludes that others are reacting positively or negatively without investigating reality.

6. Fortune Telling:  Based on previous 5 distortions, anticipation of negative or positive outcome of situations is established

7. Catastrophizing:  Exaggerated importance of self's failures and others successes.

8. Emotional reasoning:  One feels as though emotional state IS reality of situation.  ie.

9. "Should" statements:  Self imposed rules about behavior creating guilt at self inability to adhere and anger at others in their inability to conform to self's rules.

10. Labeling:  Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

11. Personalization:  Thinking that the actions or statements of others are a reaction to you.

12. Entitlement:  Believing that you deserve things you have not earned.

Can you prove any of that?

12. #13 SupaAPE, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    I have "members" doing this in my circumcision thread, lol. 

in all seriousness, this is a "what would you do" ? kind of thing. Given the governments current position and how the general public has become weary, and with the looming economic turbulence and crashes incoming, this is a sort of pre-emptive damage control. I see it happening already.

Websites like inforwars.com is crawling with rats hiding in the shadows.

You can bet your sweet cheeks we got people on GC, watching. They've already been here for a while though...because they're afraid of what a free, dedicated & medicated mind is possible of realizing....and that day when that blade wakes the fuck up and realize the game he's been a pawn in ever since he was born.

Can yo prove any of this?  Try quoting the admission for starts.

What if is such a conspiracy?  If you cannot prove any of it, there is a good chance it is what you say I make it look like.  In that case I'm doing all the sincere stoners here a real service. 

Of course since what I'm doing is completely OVERT, and I'm working alone, I am not an infiltrator.  I am countering an established infiltration.

14. absolutely my good sir
    So many countries are poor. I live with Moldovans you probably have no idea where that is. But they have started a new life and love it here. Oh but they are in America now and stupid. What you are saying is ignorant. Every country has ignorant people fool. By you putting "you mad bro" proves it idiot.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

15. empty words
    Your clearly an infiltrator
    Everything yyou post makes you look batshit crazy.
    Your clearly trying to make the nwo.look like a loony theory to spread disinformation

It really pisses me.off because o take these.conspiracies seriously and people like you come along and spread.cognitive distortions.

Good job. You are succeeding. Most people here believe the nwo is just a loony theory. And people like you are tjthe reason

Hah, as if you know how much bud I've burnt.  You could be totally wrong, maybe I used a bong or a pipe.  Maybe I even manufactured paraphanalia.  Maybe I even grew weed in the 1970's?  How the fuck would you know?  Maybe I drank beers until I saw my friends starting to have problems with alcohol that were going to kill them.  Maybe I loved my friends, and I'm not a hypocrite, so I quit drinking all alcohol to more effectively help them quit.

So yea, maybe its over peoples heads, but does that mean they should not know it?

Are you implying you are having a problem with cognition?  Can you quote a few words from posts to substantiate your position?

Cognitive distortions of minimization and all or nothing thinking.  Oops!