My Lady Is Sick And I Need Some Help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MsSiinful, Sep 21, 2014.

1. What am I doing wrong? My grow space is 4x2x6 temps are 72-79 humidity can be from 40%-60% im using basic t8 lights 4x32watts. I was using 125watt clf. My soil is Vermont compost the ph 6.8 I also just started them on fox farms big grow 6-4-4 and the fertilizer 2-8-4. This week. I water twice a week max because I was over watering them in the beginning and dealt with a few issues from that. The one that is sick is a white widow auto. If I'm missing any info that could help just let me know.
    Thanks
    Jess :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411268658.400395.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411268682.299678.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411268699.764382.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 noizviolation, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    I have experienced white widow and her intolerance for nutes and feeds, I found them very picky. I did best with water only in living soil. That being said they were white widow regular F1 seeds, not auto, yours may be even pickier when it comes to how much nutes ferts and feedings it'll tolerate. You may want a bit more aeration in your soil and maybe water her less? Wait til her bucket is super light.

3. Ok awesome. I will try that. Thank you for answering.

4. Hey it's only been a few days but I wanted to say thank you again. I haven't watered ladies in 5 days. I will probably wait another 2 until they are almost dry. Look at how the color is coming back though! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411664683.136004.jpg

5. Good job getting her back ... I can still see the effects of Mg deficit from the excess salt the girl couldn't handle. @[member="noizviolation"] is dead on with the post, I've grown WW also and know it is basically intolerant to nutes compared to other strains.

6. Oh so happy for you, lookin good, keep up the good work =)

7. So the color on my sick girl started to come back however the leaves started to dry out on me. I switched the soil from Vermont compost to dr earth last week all my other girls seem to love it. She's probably 1/4 the size of her sisters. I will post a pic of her compared to another. Should I just chalk her up as a loss? I'm about 5 weeks from germ. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412710245.577825.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412710266.514912.jpg