Grow Room Advice

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by twiztid1, Sep 21, 2014.

1. I've got a grow room, 6x6x6.6h lined with panda. I picked up a 600 and a 400 hps for dirt cheap. Neither will fully light up the room completely. What would you guys do? Should I make two chambers with a false wall? This is my flowering room. I already have a cabinet for 2 moms and some clones. I appreciate any advice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Why would you go through the extra work if the whole space is going to be flowering? Just use em both openly.

3. #3 Bongsauce, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    It's nice to be able to have some room to walk around in there :)   I've grown in some cramped 6x6 and 10x10 rooms..it's no fun gettin all sticky every time you water lol.

Just roll with what you have and squeeze in more lights later if you want/need to. It's super important to get things dialed in before you put more money into it. ...imo  :)

4. Hello all canna heads I have a 8x10x8 room do you guys think that duel 600 hps will cover and give me good meds.or should I have duel 1000 hps ???

5. #5 snoopdog6502, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014

2 1,000's will do a good job on about half the room. Grow hydro and you wont need more lights for a while.

When you start running 1.000s you will have to run a circuit for each light, you can't safely run 2 1,000w on a single circuit.

I pulled a power CABLE to set up my grow rooms and added a breaker box, I can run 7,000w 120VAC or 14,000 240VAC.

Upgrade your electrical, $150 if you know what you are doing.  2 600's is not much at all.