Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz Pickup Low End?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankmaan, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Well i picked up O for 270 and im pretty sure its low end dank let me know what you guys think, wasnt too happy with it usually get better.

IMG_3237.png
    IMG_3238.png
    IMG_3236.png

2. If you could take a better picture it would definitely help, the first one isn't focused in, the second is not too clear through the bowl or whatever that is and the third one didn't load for me. But even though it was slightly blurry, i don't think it's bad weed at all. And never judge based on looks, unless it's brown. Looks can be very deceiving. But just smoke it and then you'll know

3. Looks like low end to me.

But thats only if you compare it to top shelf from CO or Cali.

Top shelf would usually have much thicker, larger and delicious looking buds.

4. [quote name="dankmaan" post="20643710" timestamp="1411249990"]Well i picked up O for 270 and im pretty sure its low end dank let me know what you guys think, wasnt too happy with it usually get better.

[​IMG]IMG_3237.png
    [​IMG]IMG_3238.png
    [​IMG]IMG_3236.png[/quote need better pics

5. if you're happy with it what else matters, enjoy friend

6. [quote name="jpike18" post="20645096" timestamp="1411269146"][quote name="dankmaan" post="20643710" timestamp="1411249990"]Well i picked up O for 270 and im pretty sure its low end dank let me know what you guys think, wasnt too happy with it usually get better.

[​IMG]IMG_3237.png
    [​IMG]IMG_3238.png
    [​IMG]IMG_3236.png[/quote need better pics[/quote]

How about you smoke it and tell us what you think?? Second post in a row that I had to say that.

7. Looks like mids to me..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum