Sick Plants Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Rhino87420, Sep 20, 2014.

1. #1 Rhino87420, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    There recovering from miracle grow soil I just got them out of that soil a few days ago.
    I'm hoping that this works. This my first time growing, I should not have used the miracle grow but it was the only thing I could find at the time without ordering anything which I'm doing on my next grow. I. Gonna order all that good stuff all you professionals use any feed back would help out a lot. I water them with rain water and a little bit of vigoro 10-10-10. And what's a good non expensive ph meter I know I need one. Thanks.
    There almost two months old

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411234887.799857.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411234887.799857.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411234927.338045.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Vigoro makes lawn care products... I am not sure that is best suited for MJ grows. Do you have a local hydroponic shop? Farmers market, even a side of the road veggie stand. Ask somebody in your area about tomato growing quick... or just use advanced nutes brand, fox farm soil, and get ph test drop kit. You have to understand ph for a sign meter to help. Hope this helps you out, old timers used to just throw a seed in and walk away. Today however people expect more from plant.

3. Look really small for 2months old, stop using that fertilizer until they get bigger. Just water them when the top inch of the soil is dry and keep the lights around 6inches away. As long as it doesnt burn the back of your hand at the plants height after 10 seconds then it is good.

4. Yeah since I switched soils i already have new growth coming in at the bottom and top I will take your advice thank you
    I still need to get a ph tester though don't i and if I do what brand do I need

5. I got a farmers market but it's just sells groceries no garden stuff. What kind of ph tester do I need I want one I can use for the soil and water.
    And one not too expensive. I know about fox farm I'm gonna order some for,my next grow and the right nutes