EWC

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Mrbigbud1114, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Wait a minute... do they chant mantras while they're harvesting it on the full moon?

Somehow that sounds familiar to me...

2. I should write a guide on how to decipher grow store labels and equally important the spittle & drivel that runs out of the mouths of the staff....

Here's a good example of what I mean...

"A lot of the really big growers use this" - which translates to "This crap is a big money maker for the store and my commission potential"

3. Hello everyone,

I have found this brand to be better than most.
    http://wormgold.com/wormcastings/about-us/

I also raise red wigglers and blend the two when it is time to brew teas. I find it helpful
    to "heat up" the EWC prior to brewing by mixing hay, alfalfa and kelp meal with the EWC
    along with some molasses. When it is warm to the touch, you know that it is teaming with
    biology.

-PG

4. Just got some wormpower casting from BAS seems like quality stuff but will start making my own eventually.

5. A good place is unclejimswormfarm.com. I got my worms factory and worms from there. They have great customer service. Hannah or Chelsea are the two you talk too. I got a small bag of EWC'S and they were black as can be, and full of nutrients.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Funny. That is the "free world" we live in. Lol 🙈🙉🙊💩

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Ive used Worm Power very successfully many times - a quality company for sure. Ive seen their products be expensive but have also found them inexpensively - it really matters where you buy them.

j

8. Would you rank BAS's price high for their Worm Power? (3 gallon for $28) Hopefully I will start making my own before too long.

9. Maybe not ridiculously high. A little but not ridiculous.

Worm power makes ALOT of vermicompost. They sell massive 4'x4'x4' bulk totes to garden centers (like BAS) who then break it down into smaller retail sized amounts for resale.

It's a fine product that I'm sure you'll be happy with until you make your own.

J

10. I bet you wouldn't need Cal-Mag or flushing to harvest a plant grown in that soil CC. :laughing:

11. You couldn't afford to flush this 'special salt' at the prices charged...