Please Help I Don Know What They Are?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by #watercharges, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Little white dots on the stem? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411220495.893375.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Wanted to help but damn that's a blurry pic

3. I can't get a clearer one sorry but they look like little white dots or spots on the stem at the soil ?

4. #4 rain dancer, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    If youre using fox farm ocean forest or happy frog theyre most like hypoaspis miles or root aphids.

5. No it's not either it's like little white dots on the very end of the stem like small white bumps

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes... we read that... three times.... Take a better picture or google search until you find a cannabis pest problem similar to yours... and post that pic or fix it based on that forum recommendation. But like the last comment said... its probably either Root Aphids, or Hypoaspis Mites or maybe even spider mite eggs. Not to be a dick, but next time do some research before only taking a horrible picture and giving a one sentance description of it three seperate times. There also is an entire section in the forum for pest problems. Here are some links to help. Do a little leg work you'd be amazed what you can learn...

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/frequently-asked-questions/81266-cannabis-plant-pest-problem-solver-pictorial.html

• Like Like x 3
  7. From the tiny bit of detail I can make out, all I can say is it looks similar to how my outdoor plants looked when cixiidae / planthoppers moved into my garden and started laying eggs on the stems.

But that was outdoors.

8. #8 Bongsauce, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Sounds like it's just little root bumps showing at the base of the stem. ..nothing to worry about...

dunno why everyone is jumping to bugs so quick? :unsure:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Cool I got worried lol :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mdotbooth sorry to tell you but your completely wrong pal I searched up pests and pest control as you said I said it 3 times and you still didn't understand they wore not spidermites or the other 2 you said they don't move around they aren't alive they are dots or spots yeah? Lol

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411503595.094396.jpg exactly like this stem!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Spidermites live on leaves. Can you scrape those off or are they a part of the stem?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

13. wow, see you know how to search and say something more than "Little white dots on the stem?" ... continue to do so in the future!

14. and for what its worth... you aren't a grower, just a pothead... who wants free dope..

15. I am a grower a beginner at that but I'm still a grower you fool did you just comment on my tread for an argument? I needed help with what I taught was a problem and you come on thinking your the cheese your nothing but a sad excuse of a man posting on a complete strangers tread starting an argument

16. #16 ProGMO, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    Fix "tread" it is what hits the road from a tire or tyre depending what language you write. You have to fix 'your". It is the possessive form of you. "You're"  should have been your selection. It appears you meant "thought" not taught.
    Auto correct is pain.

I am just trying to help you, do not be a dick please.

17. lol chill guys, someone has ran out of weed :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Awaiting the coffee to kick in. LOL! His plant has weed-herpes.

19. dots like that on the stem look like root nodes ,if you were to re pot the plant deeper than what it is now roots would grow from them nodes,,,,mac

20. Thanks mac and that other post was for mdotbooth not you Zulu?

• Like Like x 1