Does Smoking Maryjane Make A Girl Hotter?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bitchimightbe, Sep 20, 2014.

1. i never thought so

2. no it's a myth, like drinking. Drink until your inhibitions are gone, and you will sleep with just about anything. the girl doesn't look hotter in your eyes, you are only thinking of your sexual desires

3. I'm 19 and from Sydney Australia. I would be more attracted to girls who smoke bud since there is a higher chance that they're down to earth, not absorbed into the whole fake reality bullshit ( X factor, kardashians etc). However, real beauty comes from how she uses her mind

Sent from Neptune

4. It will probably make her hornier and there are few things hotter than a very horny female.

5. Yes it does make a girl hotter. To see a girl go down on a bong makes a guy wonder how she gives head and that gives him a little perspective. Plus pot is an aphrodisiac so you know she is horny. On a scale of 1-10 depends on the individual girl.

I am 55 in Los Angeles. Why do you need that info? Looking for a hookup with another blade?

6. Well from a budtender point of view of knowing when your high most to all of your senses are heighten so in theory yes a(n) attractive person would seem "hotter"

Hence why you get the munches:)

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley

7. #27 Montec, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    For sure a 10 makes her way hotter in my eyes. Very attracted to it.
    I'm 32 from Massachusetts

8. Well this really depends; either I already found the girl attractive, and the fact that she smokes weed just makes her even more attractive - or I didn't find the girl hot to begin with and her smoking weed (or anything else) will not change the fact that, I'm just not attracted to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Perhaps makes her more appealing, like I'd be more inclined to want to get to know her or hang out with her, but not necessarily "hotter" in a physical sense.

10. If she has her shit together and tokes that's hot. Ugly girls will still be ugly though. It only boosts already attractive girls imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. It's like finding out a girl is a rebel and a freak at the same time so hell yeah it makes them hotter.

12. not really. i kind of like girls who don't smoke as long as they don't try to make me quit.
    I feel like girls who smoke try to use me to get high more often than not so I only fuck with them if I know they're not leeching and share their weed too.

13. I think you have confused weed with alcohol, mate.

Alcohol lowers your inhibition so a girl seems hotter.
    Weed makes you not give a shit about how ugly she is.

14. I don't think so. I'm a girl, I smoke everyday and I haven't dated in a year. (im not ugly either)

15. If she's hot to begin with, yea it's a turn on for me.  If not I think it makes some girls look sloppy.

16. #36 -Martyr, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
    No. If there was a stoner chick who was just a stereotypical pseudo-spiritual flower child wannabe with no real insight, intellect, or personality, versus a chick who didn't really like smoking but was all there mentally and intrigued me, I'd go with the one who would give me more shit, but offered more substance as well. It's childish to base your potential happiness or resonance with someone else on such trivial things as common interests or a divergence of beliefs when it comes to recreational drugs. Drugs are an important tool to help cultivate various aspects of the self: the mind, the heart, the empathetic ghost in the machine, and the lover within. These are all things to be held as sacrosanct. But it's the soul of the individual that properly addresses the parameters in which we need to grow as an extension of meeting the demands of someone completely alien that in turn, forces us to not only adapt and learn, but it draws you out from your guarded walls and forces you to explore the dangers of someone looking for strength in numbers through mutual appreciation of bettering one's odds in an obscene world. "Better with you, than without you."

Regardless of if you are talking about women you just view as eye candy, want to fuck, or want to date, it's a very superficial and ambiguous way of discerning value by any standard. Almost like a placebo effect for male stoners who are so shallow that they lull themselves into believing that this woman is better than that woman because she shares an interest that has nothing to do with whether or not she'll break your heart or be a bitch. Weed is not an indication of character. There are men who smoke weed who are the visionaries that helped get us here. There are men who smoke, even on this forum, who I think of as the shit between Satan's fictitious asscheeks. There are women who smoke, who you would love to give the universe and more to, because that's what they offer you. There are women who are just fucking idiots who smoke and try to whore themselves out for the lack of attention they get in reality. Also a lot of them on the forum. To suggest that it is this now-mainstream plant with psychedelic properties that invokes this kind of impulse at the core of a man, does a great injustice to how magnificent women are as creatures. Dig a little deeper than you would for the plants you enjoy getting high off of.

17. My step-sister smokes a lot of weed and I think she's hot.

18. #38 FigNewton42, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    It doesn't make them hotter but it makes you more attracted to a girl if she smokes. I'm 18 from Maryland

19. Why not?

20. Not inherently. 

It's a nice plus to an already attractive girl..  But it doesn't make a girl hot in and of itself.