Does Sex With A Condom Count?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, Sep 20, 2014.

For a woman it's not. For a man though, I have a different perspective. A perspective that causes people to doubt my age apparently.

Your perspective of it not feeling intimate is fine.

Your perspective of that meaning you're still a virgin is just flat out wrong. :poke: 

Alright maybe I can explain what I think this way. If my phallus never actually touched the inside of a womans vagina, would I count it.

4. Three possible truths.

1. OP is trolling.

2. OP is underage and seriously misinformed.

3. OP is underage AND trolling.

Also, shame on us for feeding the fire.

5. #45 ReturnFire333, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014

None of which, are true. GG no re. I will one up you with the actual fact. I have a different perspective on male virginity and am wondering if anyone understands it or thinks like I do.

Yes 

7. #47 ReturnFire333, Sep 20, 2014

Thank you for telling me what I would think. Needed that.

It doesn't matter what you think, the word "virginity" isn't really that open to interpretation :p 

9. #49 ReturnFire333, Sep 20, 2014

I just feel like it's not true sex with protection.  I guess by definition it is. Like if a girlfriend of mine asked how many sexual relationships I've had, I think I'd leave out the ones that I used protection in, because I don't count them.

10. Like, I had a 99.99 percent chance of not getting AIDS from having sex, why should I have to tell you about this. I'm going to put that in my standup routine.

11. You should always be open and honest about your past and present with your SO.

yes. I will have exactly 100 naps, pls.

oh lawd. so you think youd be waiting til your wedding night at 40 if all the times before you wore a jimmy hat?

this thread is lacking in fun names for condoms

I agree. I'm never going to have sex without a condom if it's not in a relationship. That way I can be guilt free in saying I've only had protected sex.

14. I am never coming to see your stand up. I can't imagine it would be very funny.

15. #55 ReturnFire333, Sep 20, 2014

I'd be arriving in an all white suit with a note on the front that says "technicalities LoL"

I don't care about you dude, go away. Sorry that was mean. Not sorry but.

16. ^

I didn't think it was mean.
    Personally I think you're quite childish and quite clearly a child.

17. So OP, what do you think of butt sex then? Virgin or no?

18. #58 *guest, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

Exactly, by definition it is.

And man, don't leave out sex where you used a condom. Condoms don't protect against everything 100% of the time. You should be honest with any girl you're about to sleep with, just clarify that you used a condom. 

I mean how would you feel if some chick you banged without a condom was like "yeah I'm a virgin" but it turns out she got the herps from one of the 300 guys she fucked? But it didn't count because hey condom. :rolleyes:

Well, your opinion holds no merit to my perspective or to actuality.

20. Anal virginity.
    Completely different highway.