Does Sex With A Condom Count?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, Sep 20, 2014.

1. #1 ReturnFire333, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Say you're a virgin, and you had protected sex. Would you count that as losing your virginity? Or would you count that as another chick that you had sex with? This probably is more of a question poised for dudes, because girls hymens break which is a social representation of virginity gone astray.

The first girl I had sex with was protected, then the second was a long term relationship which was protected at first, then unprotected. Not sure who I lost my manginity to.

2. When you had intercourse (penis inside of the vag!) with the first girl, you lost your virginity, bro.

Bareback is essentially just a next step.

yes. I will have exactly 100 naps, pls.

See, me personally, I disagree. It's not true sex unless it's unprotected, which keep me from thinking I lost my virginity to the first girl.

Naps?

Grow up, damn.

5. With a hooker?

No.

Denial is best.

6. OP cant possibly be old enough to post on here.. right?

7. If you put your hang down in her stank, protected or not, it's sexual intercourse.

Technically speaking.

8. It only counts if you do it missionary position, unprotected, for procreation 

9. OP likes to see himself post

10. Lolol. Stop that, you.

Also you have to be wearing these

[​IMG]

#sluttyclothes

12. you dont lose your virginity until she tosses your salad

13. I think I saw that guys shirt in a fashion show on rodeo 

If it was a fashion show, he was probably wearing it as pants 

15. touché

16. OP..

Wanna fuck me?

17. Somehow, I feel like a broken hymen is a physical representation of losing a woman's virginity.. not a social one.

OP, every thread of yours I come across really makes me consider your ability to think coherently.

18. Lol... Why am I catching flak here exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. probably because your view on what is considered "sex" is akin to saying the moon landing was a hoax

20. #20 *guest, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

A broken hymen isn't actually a representation of anything.. you can easily break your hymen by using a tampon or riding a bike :poke: 

Well it's a funny question.. if you stuck your dick in a chick, you've lost your virginity whether you used a condom or not. You think a chick who's had sex with 20 guys 200 times but used a condom every time is still a virgin? :p