Toking Tools Prices And Warranties

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tomh925, Sep 20, 2014.

1. In California, retailers and manufacturers are not allowed to require 'authorized dealers' or set prices. Legitimate products that fall into 'grey market' like Amazon or eBay, are warrantied! If you have been denied support or repair, take the mfr. to small claims court, after you have checked your state's law.

2. #2 lwien, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Or rather than go through all that hassle, just purchase your product through authorized dealers.      Why the fuck would anyone want to go through the hassle of suing a manufacturer over their warranty policies just to save a few bucks?

Also, not all product purchased on Amazon or eBay is grey market goods.

Also, can you post up a link that validates your statement that when you purchase a product through a non-authorized dealer in California, that you are within your legal rights to demand a warranty even though the manufacture clearly states in their warranty qualifications that purchasing said product from a non-authorized dealer makes the warranty null and void.

Here is some of the California law, and I don't see this stated anywhere:

http://law.justia.com/codes/california/2009/civ/1797.8-1797.86.html

3. Didn't this BS get shut down yesterday

Did it?   I didn't notice.

5. This I can tolerate, at least he dosen't think he can cure cancer like that other guy

There's some real odd ball stuff going on in here lately, eh?