Codswallops Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope you get some sleep soon.
    Well done not smoking, I'm a smoker, I know the struggle is real, it will get easier man don't give up giving up! You can do eet!
    It sucks being too hot.
    Go get that woman.
    I also need to go shopping -_-
    What kinda writing?
    Workout routines are a lifestyle change, super hard.

2. As do I.

Fourth time trying to quit, last time I made it just under a month.

I will do my best to make you proud Soozy.

I need to purchase a new phone and plenty of new clothes as well.

Short stories, poems, letters, books.
    I really need to get my ass in gear and start freelancing again. I could use a bit of extra cash.

Super hard.
    I can't help but see some men and feel jealous.

3. :D
    I've never properly tried to quit. I tell myself I will be a non smoker by the time I'm 30, getting a vape in a couple months so that is when I'll start stopping. Good luck.

I just bought loadsa clothes for my upcoming holiday, I wanna buy more, I'm jealous of your impending shopping.

I'd love to read one of your pieces.

Envious over how other people look, that is a womans life my friend. Welcome to my world.

4. This thread is going places, I'll have to keep an eye on it. Could be the next Post Your Thoughts or Unpopular Opinions...

5. I smoked from the age of 17 til this year at 25. Im 26 now, and I still cannot smoke a damn cigarette without gagging. It might have been a bit easier for me because by the time I was already getting sick from smoking. Just nauseated and it tastes horrible, etc. I switched to a vaporizer, and holy crap. I literally only used it for a week and now I am smoke free. Going on 5 months now. It really does help. Now, when I say vaporizer, I dont mean those little shitty $10 evigs from the convenience store. I mean the type you can adjust. That alone will significantly help in your journey to quit completely. Not only can you adjust your intake, but you can also use oil of any potency from 6mg of tobacco to 24mg.

As far as your insomnia goes, try melatonin supplements. I have a very hard time getting to sleep, being that I work grave shift. If I take a melatonin, I am out (and stay out) within the next 10-20 minutes and im out until at least 8 hours later easily. Not too mention, its not even bad for you because your body already produces it naturally. Healthy diet and being active also helps with that. I sleep the best after a good intense cardio session.

Hope I can help some.

6. hey hey, my niggaa. its 5am. just woke up cuz my cat is a little too needy... meet the parents is on comedy central so i guess thats what ill watch until i go back to sleep.

fuck

got a badass new vape last night. starting today i vape/dab only. trying to smoke more efficiently and take better care of the ol' lungs. we'll see how this goes. i like the vape high and taste over smoking so this should be an easy switch ill just miss my bong :(

gonna fire it up right now

7. Doesn't dabbing leave residue on your lungs moreso than just smoking it regularly? This is what I was told. I'm not sure.

8. #28 bongtokes6200, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    there is some debate but dabbing at the right temp is vaping. and my thoughts are 1 dab/hit im gone. 1 bowl/4-5 hits im high but not gone. less hot smoke inhalation all together, less carcinogens, smoking.. err vaping on the only part of the plant im actually going for to get high. i dont think that more lung residue thing is true.. your not smoking on flaming plant material anymore

9. Word. I just figured because you were using butane to create the substance that you're lighting up amd inhaling seemed a bit more hazardous to your health. It makes sense to me.. but I don't really know a whole lot about dabbing. My green guy makes them and told me how they are made. Idk if he's just ghetto or what. Rofl.

10. if you have a clean well purged concentrate left over residue isnt something you need to worry about. if it was made properly there should be very very little to no butane or other solvent left in it after the whole process. be careful with what you buy because you are right about that tho, there IS alot grimey tane filled wax out there made by people who dont know what theyre doing

11. Good to know. I am definitely interested in dabbing because of the potency. Maybe we can talk about your process sometime. If I can make it myself, I'd rather do that.. and do it the cleanest way possible.

I'm in the process of purging my body from filthy things. Cigs are gone. I already don't take pills unless its prescribed, ibuprofen, or supplements/vitamins. Healthy foods (with the occasional slip up. Damn I love cool ranch doritos.) And whatnot.

Thank you for all of your helpful information.

12. oh no i dont make it.. yet at least :p
    never made it myself honestly, just read around here and talked to people. im an mmj patient tho so i have access to trusty and knowledgable source. if you're interested and would feel better about just doing it yourself look around the smoking sections, ask questions. lots of good info and guides on what it is, how it works, and how to do it

congrats and good luck on your health kick. i was supposed to be on one a while ago but just got back from a trip and you know how that goes... im away from home! must.stuff.face.with.shit.fooood lol im back now tho, gotta keep myself in check.

13. Omnomnomnom. Eat all the things. Yea. I get that. I'll check the grow section out. :)

14. i just pooped in your thread
    sorry/ 

15. #35 El Duderino, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Drift Lesson with Keiichi Tsuchiya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ryd01UXCM

16. Awesome I will check and your thread often! Currently I'm on break at work.
    Later today I'm Cooking some delicious food for all my residence :)

17. What will you be cooking?

18. [​IMG]

I like your new avi better than the last.  It's no Neo though...

19. What a sexy fuck.
    I'm saving that pic and might turn it into an avi.

20. Chicken saltimboca and Salisbury steak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.