Destiny Clan

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Headphones, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Sweet, just joined! I hit lvl 25 and I can buy legendary equipment from the Future War Cult.

😽💨 🍁 👽

2. Hey guys joined the xbox group today. Definitely behind only a level 9 Titan but add me: PhoenixDownX99 if you wanna run through some story missions or help me attempt my first strike mission would be sweet playin alone is getting boring

Was

3. Sure thing. All though youre probably further than me by now lol. Been a busy week.

4. Only on 14. Still on venus anyone wanna play through end of venus and mars on 360 tonight???

Was

5. anyone up too level 26 yet on 360? Wanna play with people from here, i'm in the clan. Name is xClewellx

6. Hey man lvl 21 I'll add ya but can't foresee 26 for a while lol

Was

7. I'll accept it once I get home if I haven't yet haha. I'll help you get your level up, glad I actually have a fellow stoner to play with now 😎

😽💨 🍁 👽

8. How do I get my clan to show up on my name card in game? I want it to say GrassCity already haha :)

😽💨 🍁 👽

I don't know, but when I was lv25 I had under 900 defense and I got my fudge packed when I attempted the VoG at that level.

Go to the clan page on bungie.net, and click the button that says "Set as Xbox Clan"

10. Ah thank you dude!

😽💨 🍁 👽

11. xXAZNvamp1r3Xx
    Lvl 20 warlock
    Trying to find people to run with on xbox one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum