Destiny Clan

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Headphones, Sep 19, 2014.

1. #1 Headphones, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    As has been done before with GTA and the other big titles, I'd love to take on Destiny with all the fine blades and bladies from GC.

So I got a clan kicking off with a few friends and blades. The group is called Wu Tang Killa Bees atm (swoo!) but it can be changed pursuant to the whims of the GC crew members that join.

If youre not already in a clan that you adore come on and join us.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/335953

Edit - Since Grasscity wasnt already nabbed up. Anyone who joins now can rep Grasscity on their in-game characters, cuz I just got the name.

2. Update - Remember to "Set as Xbox Clan" or "Set As Playstation Clan" depending on your platform if you want 'Grasscity' to be on your in-game Character

3. Join up people! Let's do some strikes, raids, and rape in crucible!

4. I'm in :D 

5. 360???

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'd like to have a solid group to play with for the PS4 :devious:

7. This clan applies to 360, XBONE, Ps3, and Ps4

8. Sign me up Captain.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Anyone on xbone?

Omega369

10. So far 2 Xbox members and 2 Playstation members. Me and Grifbanana are on the xbox 360 though

11. #11 NDub, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    I already had made a separate clan for Xbox one specifically if you'd like to join. 10 people in it so far. Just to make it a little easier to find people to play with. Medication Nation on Bungie.net

12. Just copped destiny will be making a character tonight for the 360. How's this clan thing work??

Was

13. You just click the link. Log in using your Microsoft account or PlayStation Network account. Join the clan and then set it as your clan. Then Grasscity will show up on your character.
    GC and Medication Nation should make an alliance of bungie.net. Invite us to an alliance.

14. Tired of waiting for my friends to get online to play...I got a mic

PS4 - Exhazer
    Lvl 22 Warlock

What's your gamertag so I can add you? I get a couple f/r a day from randoms and I only have spot for one more person on my list

Everyone should list their XBL gamertags/PSN usernames so we can all add eachother

My XBL is Grifbanana

16. I need a clan for 360.. Would love to get recruited. Level 24 Titan, been playing since release day. Always on.

GT: xClewellx

😽💨 🍁 👽

17. #19 Exhazer, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Joined ps4

so how does this work exactly? the people who joined the clan, when they come online do they show up in your fireteam automatically? Or should we be adding our clanmates to our friends list?