Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate This Weed I Got From New Dealer.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by themuffinman21, Sep 19, 2014.

1. So I'm usually a guy who gets 8/10 stuff or 10/10 stuff from my dealer who is out of town so I bought this stuff from a guy I know and wanted to know what you rate and what type of weed you think it is and will 4g of this still get me and like 3 friends blown. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411129076.737160.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411129111.148036.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Depend on all you guys tolerance but if ya don't smoke much it ought to do the trick

3. Well from your pic I can tell its Dro. Looks to be 17.2% THC, .76% CBD harvested on August 2 with about a month cure.

4. i really cant stand these questions anymore, especially when they ask what weed it is or if they'll get high.. -_-

5. To be honest, I'll need to sample some. That's the only real way that I can answer your questions. You'll need to buy at least an ounce and send it to me via UPS. NOT USPS. There's a difference. Triple bag it and send it to where I live. PM me for my address. I'll be more than happy to help you. Believe me, it's for your own good and for your piece of mind. I don't usually offer up my services for everyone so, consider yourself fortunate that I'm not going to charge you anything for my time and effort.

6. This x10.

7. Das dat "apple dumplings gAng og" ya got derr kiddo. All the hipsters ask fo dis by name.

8. Can anybody tell what strain this is

Attached Files:

9. Looks like train wreck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

ha, FAWWWWK....

11. Im spoiled...that looks like 4/10. Nothing spectacular.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Hmm it's hard to tell from the picture. Looks brown and lacking crystals in my opinion :p
    I like my herb bright green and frosty :)