Firecracker Questions

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Soulus_Ronin, Sep 19, 2014.

1. No one's responding to my other thread. Maybe it's too long. Anyway I've made firecrackers liike 4 times now and have used a decent amount of weed and have yet to feel any effects. I've tried it on an empty stomach, eating 45 minutes before hand, eating two hours before hand, I've made it with peanut butter (peter pan), nutella, Maranatha all natural almond butter (http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B0083QHK8S) it has a layer of oil on top which I heard was good. I don't know if I should decarb. I just don't know what's supposed to work because I've heard and seen so many different methods and used like 3-4 different recipes and variations and have yet to be successful.  Can someone just answer my questions please? Maybe it's my tolerance, I smoke like three times a day about a joint each time.

2. Some people lack the enzymes necessary to break down and convert THC in the liver and therefore will never get high on edibles, regardless of the recipe.

3. decarbing sounds like it would most likely help. I've made firecrackers around 6 times and of the 6, 5 were decarbbed and successful (with the exception of the first one I ever made) try decarbing for like 15 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. How are you baking the firecrackers?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app