Are There Any successful Stoners Out There?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BKiddo, Sep 19, 2014.

1. #1 BKiddo, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    I'm knew here on grasscity but I've been readying here a lot. Excuse my typos cause Im pretty baked. Anyway, I'm a girl.. 20 years old, I get good grades in uni, I run a successful online clothing store (most I made was $200 in a week with that store), I think I'm pretty good looking like I get called cute often and I dress well, I get along with people but I also smoke weed everyday. I just don't see anything wrong with it, like if people can have a beer at the end of the day to relax no one bats an eye, but smoke like HALF a joint after a long day and everyone loses their minds! So anyway, I'm pretty like.. lonely I guess. The guys I've liked have told me "you smoke too much" or something.. and okay I get upset when I run out of weed but I won't like flip out or anything. Other stoner fellas I know who are cool with smoking weed everyday are.. I don't wanna offend but they're just not my type. All of the stoner fellas I know get bad grades or have any goals in life or anything. Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I just don't wanna go to a forum where people are gonna be like "Smoking weed is BAD for you anyway!" (stfu please) so my question is... are there any "successful" stoner guys out there? Who have their lives together and have goals and all that but are totally cool with smoking everyday? 

2. Yup look at the majority of the world, people smoke everyday an you'd never know because well they don't publicize it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My father smoked everyday raised to kids still married to my mother for 38 years and rand a successful real estate bussiness employing over 50 people for about 20 years. He also sat on the board of realtors for a number of years.

I have a decent job big house been married for 5 years (known her for 16 years before that) two beautiful kids I would do anything for and at the end of the day after the kids are in bed I love to sit on the deck and smoke a bowl or two with the lovely wife.

So yes people in all walks of life enjoy bud on a daily basis

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. You smoke too much.

5. ted turner smoked weed everyday after finding her like most of us. you just got to get to it.

6. I'm successful as fuck, cluck cluck :love:

7. You'll find someone I smoke weed 4 times a day, have dreadlocks and have been with my bf for almost a year

8. Again kid post. You come on every thread like this dude lol Get a life and you say everyone else is a troll.

9. I think we should just fuck already.
    I sense a great deal of sexual tension between us.

10. It's all a state of mind. Smoke a little and then create something, or edit, review, reread, revise something you've created.

All right you want to know some stoners who were successful in the world and became famous in the process?

George Carlin
    Carl Sagan
    Steve Jobs (dropped out of school to travel & do psychedelics)
    Cheech & Chong
    Pierce Brosnan (how do you think 007 unwinds after he got the bad guy and the girl?)
    Steven King
    Bill Murray
    Woody Harrelson
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Bill Clinton
    William Butler Yeats

Most of the good musicians, writers, actors, creative people
    The Doors
    Willy Nelson
    The Beatles (who were introduced to pot via Bob Dylan)
    Picasso

oh yeah and
    Snoop Dogg

source for more famous stoners
    http://www.hightimes.com/read/celebrity-stoners

11. I should think you have your answer (by now). :laughing:

12. Successful as in what ? Living in their parents basement , smoking shake , fiending for that next hit ... There are NO successful stoners whatsoever op

13. #13 SergeantMeowstein, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014

Dimebag Darrell
    Philip Anselmo
    Rex Brown
    Jimi Hendrix
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Tony Iommi
    Geezer Butler

Even fucking Susan Sarandon said she's been stoned as hell on award nights etc.

As @[member="Clampit"] said it, you should have your answer by now. 

14. nah b you smoke weed you once and you lose all your ambitious juices.  1 hit.

15. For someone to be successful doesn't mean how much money they have acquired or the size of their house, to me it's accomplishing whatever ambitious goals you have in life.

I hate "the American dream" I'm fine with living a simple life and not giving into society's bullshit.

16. i'm successful at fucking up :laughing:

srsly tho girl, drop those little boys and you find yourself a MAN

aint no one got time for "you smoke too much"

17. pretty much all tv/movie writers and comedy actors...If you're famous then you're pretty much above the law and can smoke all u want..

18. Yes, but they are already taken by the skanks that would fist fight you for them.

19. #19 Thefinisher, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    This is exactly how I feel. I smoke every single day. Get good grades. Getting my degree and I play music on the side.

Lots of people I meet who smoke simply are not going anywhere with their lives. I'm 18 and I can see that in other people.

Hopefully soon I find a group of people who have the potential to be successful just like I think I do. It's all in the state of mind. If your a mature person who smokes a lot then who cares?! If your lazy and smoke the world will make an example out of you an d that's what you get.

On a side note, I have told myself that I will defeat the stereotype. I will be the guy who smokes all the time yet I will achieve my goals. And I hope anyone who is alive thinks like that. Thinks on the positive side of things towards a brighter future stoner or not.