Dwc Tea Brew

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mollytree, Sep 19, 2014.

1. so I'm making my first batch of tea. picked up ancient forest, great white and two other products that I have questions about one is Mendocino honey natural sweet molasses and. The other one is a product called molashish which is a product that is local. should I use both of the molasses products or just one? And if so what are the increments I should use for a 5 gallon bucket of each product? and after making the product how much should I put per gallon? Rdwc 16 site gallon system?

2. Products

Attached Files:

3. How much u making? Try 3 gallon water 1 tablespoon of everything the molasses feeds the microbes....bubble for 2 days.. Make sure u have a lid for bucket drill hole in lid run airstone through hole. Have bucket sitting inside of something like your bath tub something big enough if it starts overflowing there won't be a mess... Ph will be high....use 1\\4 gallon per gallon of water to feed. Adjust ph after adding water and tea in bottle. Should be amber in color when looking at diluted tea

4. I have a hundred gallons of water to treat. So you're telling me to add one teaspoon of dirt, 1 teaspoon of both molassas and one teaspoon of great white? that is a huge deviation from most of all Tea recipes that I have found. my main question is the difference between the mole asses I've seen a lot of sites but they use blackstrap molasses And no sulfer on the molasses but as you can see I'm the pics that I posted the ingredients. so are both molasses is ok to use at the same time or should I just choose one or the other?

5. So if I have a 100 gallon res. Its 1 cup per gal on most forms. So I would be using 6.6 gallon of binnies?