Craziest Dabbing Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tobeaghost, Sep 19, 2014.

1. #1 tobeaghost, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    Ok, before my story starts let me give you all some information you may or may not know. Every time you smoke in a place you've smoked before your brain puts a protective cover over your synapse to help prevent any damage, this mostly comes into play when dealing with harder drugs like heroin/meth etc, which is why you see celebrities die by "overdosing" in a hotel when in reality they took the same amount they always do. Its just that their brain hadn't protected the synapse because it was in a new environment. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is what triggered my intense trip, heres what happened.

I was preparing to go out for a night of partying with the homies when another one of my friends needed help, so I went and helped her while my buddies set up my dab rig in another dorm. When I arrived in the dorm to pregame my friends had nominated me to take a rather large dab, now knowing full well I had taken larger I took it, and immediately almost vomited (Some know the feeling). After that I went back to my dorm to drop off some weed to my other friend who was waiting there for me, upon leaving my dorm is where things took an interesting turn.

Now I want to make it clear that what happened at this point I'm not entirely sure, my friend said that I walked back outside, said "I'm losing motor control." At that point I walked back inside and that's when I really blacked out, I woke up in my bed, what I assume was 10-20min after my friend told me I had walked into the dorm and froze, standing straight up. Once I was lucid again was when things began to decrease rapidly for my concept on reality, what I'm about to say has happened only once in my life and I haven't been able to replicate nor understand completely.

At this point I was lucid, sitting on my bed and able to see what was happening around me, the only problem was that I had no control. As best as I can describe here is what happened next, I began a 'cycle' as I called it. It started with auditory senses, I began to hear voices, not coherent voices but rather a mashup of hundreds of voices all elongated in what they were saying. Then came the warning signs, I heard in my head what I can only describe as thousands of cars stuck in rush hour on a freeway, all honking their horns in manic symphony. In an instant the horns rushed away, almost like they were afraid of what was coming, and then my brain made a miraculous connection, keep in mind I still had no actual control of my body, nor did I feel nauseous or sick, but the next thing I knew, with one car horn still beeping its final warning in the distance of my brain, that I had grabbed my trash can and proceeded to vomit violently into it. I watched all of this through my fixated eyes as the voices returned. The voices kept trying to communicate over one another to no avail, until the cars returned and fled, but this time I didn't vomit, instead my body moved itself to the bathroom and sat on the toilet until I apparently relieved myself (which took at least 10 minutes because I still had no control). After which I walked back to my room, that's when the cycle began again. The car horns went screeching off in the distance and my body instinctively grabbed the trashcan only to vomit once again. The only saving grace that night was my friend who came in right after I vomited again and gave me a sleeping pill which successfully knocked me out for the night. 

I really felt like sharing this just to see if anyone else has had experience with hallucinations related to dabbing. Yes this was the only time this has happened and yes I still dab and smoke herb regularly since the event.

2. Crazy. Once I went over to my good friends house and was taking bong rips and some dabs. While I was sitting there in his room I was hearing things, it was fucking weird. I was tripping hard. Then I realized I had to go home so I left and started walking home and it was utterly terrible. It literally felt like I had just ran 10 miles, I was so tired I could hardly function and stoned out of my mind. Dabs are crazy. I've heard people doing dabs and passing out too but I've never done that.

3. Could the dab have been more potent than that of which you are familiar with?
    Could you have an underlying mental disorder such as schizophrenia?
    For your sanity, take smaller hits!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Am I the only one that thinks that first paragraph is mostly horse shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I've actually researched that, thinking it could be the underlying reason but an isolated incident doesn't prove much. The only thing I could think of was the fact that it was also at a point where I was actually under quite a bit of stress/depression, also pointing out that that was the first time I had felt those feelings in a while. The conclusion that I've come to was that due to stress being introduced for the first time in quite a while plus the dab made me quite literally have a psychotic break, which explains the hallucinations.

6. I hope its not horseshit, considering my psychology professor just explained the process to us. And if he's wrong then this college is not worth the money I'm paying for it hahaha

7. You never know, our brains are very complex and we know very little about the inner workings.
    Hell, after hanging out with one magical fun guy, I had a profound enough experience to believe that you can tap into a higher power so idk. He's also a little crazy.

8. As much as I like what I can consider "facts" I realize that nothing is truely a fact and am very open to possibilities like that, and lets face it, at this point I wouldn't put it past the combination of my parents genes that may make me a little crazy. That being said what type of higher power is he referring too if you can recall?

9. he is referring to the third eye,
    Tapping into ultimate clarity.

10. Laced

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

11. oh foreal?

12. YO THE GREYS ARE HERE BRO!

13. I don't really understand this. If you've got this safety blanket while you're at previous spots you've done unmentionables at, wouldn't you overdose the first time you did something like that since you hadn't been to the spot before?

14. Yes

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Tons of people hear voices while stoned.

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app