Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Numbness After A Heavy Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexa123, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys, this question is probably gonna sound a bit stupid, but whatever.
    On an average weekend i like to smoke alot of weed because im usually very busy during the week so i do not often get a chance to relax. I have developed a habit of eating 1-2 canna caps to wake-n-bake in the morning, followed by a heavy vaping session where i quite often get through a gram or two of good smoke before noon. By the time i go to sleep at night i've gotten through about 4-6g of decent weed, and probably a few canna caps too.
    Whenever i do this i start to experience a numbness in my left hand, its really weird its just like it barely feels any more :S
    anyone else ever get numb after a heavy smoke sesh?

2. Nope, do you smoke all 6grams by yourself?

3. my left hand goes numb when I masterbate too much. Never had it go numb from weed.

It has gone numb from  uh......*looks at greybeard*   ....uh that stuff that deadens the nerves in your mouth that dentists use.