Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Ending Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lordmontello, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Newbie poster, long time reader- sorry if this is in the wrong section...

so me probation ends next Friday and my PO says that ill receive my papers of completion about a month later. I've relocated to a new state, with his permission, but he has my info of residence and ability to contact the office here to call me in to test me (i think he has that power). I've yet to be tested throughout my time (im getting early termination- 6 months for completing my stuff and paying my dues in time) and for the last moth or so ive been on phone report but my last call in date was a week ago he said ( i called anyways to make sure). ive been informed he will mail/email me my papers next month and he says after next friday (not this coming) that i will have officially completed my sentence. 
    Now my question is could i get pulled in for testing between the final date and receiving my papers (Because i really wanna smoke again :bongin:  ), although my period is over? should i suck it up and push through another month or am i good at the end date (next friday)?

Thank you much  

2. #2 ReturnFire333, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Man up and don't take the risk. One month is nothing. What if you got tested and had to go back for another year or so? I don't know enough about probation though.

3. Do not smoke until you have signed papers in your hand and that's the end of your journey.
    Just imagine smoking and then imagine yourself being tested...do you really want that to happen when you are a month or less away from being free? You will have the rest of your life to smoke as you please, unless you get in trouble again.

4.  yea i guess it'd be a safer route, but id still like to know their capabilities during that time frame (after final probation date -before reviving papers). like what do they have the right to do to me in that period, i really dont want to mess this up, i just hate every little thing with cops now sends me in to an anxiety attack that comes over my meds (like when getting my plates read on the road when the cop just sits behind me). Just dont want to go to jail ( my po says even a simple traffic violation could potential violate my entire term and the starting consequence is jail time :/  .

thanks for the response though, its much appreciated. 

5. yea then id really be screwed. thanks for the advice btw, i think ill wait it out now

6. If you move to another state, and your probation has ended.....fuck em!! Smoke like a chimney!!!

Are you not an adult? With his permission? Are you serious? Did you rape and kill an entire pre school or something? That PO has no power over you once your probation has ended. If you wanna move and smoke you damn well do it. It's none of his god damned business where you live. Fuckin PO's piss me off with thier tyranny. It''s bullshit.

Don't listen to this guy, he's a forum troll. I would only smoke after you have signed papers, maybe ask the PO that you're with if you are officially off probation and immune to probation restrictions?

8. Sounds good, i just dont want him to think "damn this lil shits gonna get fucked up again". if you know what i mean, ill take the last bit of time wisely and stay unstoned i think.

Does anyone know how long papers usually take for the po to aquire after the end of the period (like to get signed and sent etc...) or is he pretty close with about a month?

9. I am not trolling i am being serious. Yes, if you are an adult, and you have completed your papers and blah blah blah, i'd move to another state, not tell him about it and smoke myself silly.

10. This man has 7x the posts on this forum than you do, he is on almost everyday and quite a few people respect his opinion. how is he a forum troll? because he has a different opinion than you? Thats not a troll and your a fool.

He's a troll, and you'll get banned before you get anywhere near my post count calling people names like that.

12. #12 coolioluke9, Sep 19, 2014
    Get banned for having an opinion and stating it in a place that is ment for people to come together and state opinions? if thats the case ill happily leave, but so far the forum hasnt been looking like that just you.

Instead of telling me why i should have a high opinion of you, you should show it by acting like someone who deserves respect.

13. #13 ReturnFire333, Sep 19, 2014

Personal insults at people are not allowed on this forum and will get you banned. Aside from that fact, I couldn't care less what your opinion of me is, and I never said that I did.

14. Lol and calling someone a troll isnt a personal insult. listen there are much more interesting arguments on this forum, this right here is just childish. People who have a different opinion than you arnt trolls. you are simply using that word for lack of a better one. 

15. #15 ReturnFire333, Sep 19, 2014

It's not an insult, it's a forum label that means someone who does something to provoke reactions (usually negative ones) out of people for fun. He goes around giving god awful advice and then at the end says "just kidding don't do that it's illegal" or some bullshit. It's incredibly annoying sifting through his bullshit posts trying to read actual posts. Hope he gets banned or warned at least.

16. #16 coolioluke9, Sep 19, 2014
    what with you and your love for bans? i took a trip down your profile page and you seem to talk about banning someone every 4th or 5th thing you post. Instead of hoping he gets banned, why dont you just provide an ACTUAL rebuttal to his claims rather than just calling him a troll, then stating your opinion as fact.

You said in your first post i dont know enough about probation. But yet after discrediting yourself completely you will still turn around and say someone else doesnt know what they are talking about, then proceed to give him additional advice. and when someone calls you out you want them banned. lol I cant understand your view on how you want the world to run.

17. #17 ReturnFire333, Sep 19, 2014

I have no idea where you see me talking about bans on my profile. I don't need to refute his claims, he didn't make any good statements anyways, any halfway intelligent person could see that, but you're just riding his wagon it seems. I'm pretty sure it's a PO's business to know where the criminal lives. 'nuff said.

Also I made no claims as fact. I stated what I would do and made open suggestions to OP. You really haven't woken up this morning have you.

18. the comment he made did nothing to instigate anyone, he simply said that PO's think they can control people more than the actual law allows them to, yet people dont know the law so they just go along with it. the only person it instigated was you, for no apparent reason.

And by your logic with trolling every time you post something on a forum you are a troll no matter what, because there is a chance to have someone come by with a different opinion and provide a rebuttal, and that means that as the poster you instigated him because without you he wouldn't have gotten mad and made a response.

So there you go guys, shut down all forums so we dont instigate people into discussion! oh the horror!

​

19. Geesh- you're kinda mean, dude. He can say whatever he wants. Some people actually like his post. And whatever! who are you to say what people can and can't post? But I will say this. You're the only one being mean and snarky and name calling. I hope you get banned or warned or something..
    Just kidding I give no cares about you and your status on GC, but stop calling people names it's rude, dude

And OP- no one is going to make you pee in a cup. I was on unsupervised probation and traveled and blah blah blah.. When it ended it ended. But! Always be sure to pay those court cost and fines! They don't like it much when those aren't paid ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I haven't called anyone insulting names. That's trolling right there, you know I haven't broken any forum rules yet you claim I have to get a negative reaction out of me.