Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Takin Dabs Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RalphLorenzo, Sep 19, 2014.

1. so idk where my tolerance is at right now, but im smoking like 2 dabs tomorrow. There was like a 5 to 6 month period where i only smoked twice, then smoked alot of that spring break, and smoked like 3 more times after that and smoked alot over summer break. I just moved and i already got the plug and ive been smokin a lil bit every day, maybe every other day. So my question is will i be good with 2 dabs? I dont want to take em and like pass out. I mean like this time last year i was smoking bud every day, and then i moved to where no one would sell to me. Where do you think my tolerance is at and how many dabs would be too much for me.

2. It's different for everyone. My first Time I smoked like 5 dabs and was the fucking gone but by no means was I going to pass out

TYBG

3. My first dab experience: I had been a heavy daily smoker for at least a year straight. My friend brought some dabs over and I finally got to try some. I took 2 dabs total around 6-7pm I wanna say. I was high as fuck until around 11 pm and I just couldn't keep my eyes open and eventually fell asleep on my bed with my laptop open to chinese food lol.

I woke up around 11 am the next day and I still felt groggy as fuck! It felt like I was still high as fuck.

I've been smoking for around 7 years now I believe and 2 dabs and I was gone, in a good way. Just know how to handle your shit and you should be okay. Seriously, don't take 10 dabs your first time! 

4. Don't die

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You should be good, just take your time and be wary of your limits.