Name This Strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Popped_A_Molly, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Found this plant, it was growing on my property and I've been taking care of it the last two weeks!! All I know is she has pink pistols coming out and is also turning purple on the leafs as well. Just got her sprayed with some scotch bonnet spray last night and she loved it! Spiders are gone and she's on the road to recovery ( I got some of the spray on my balls when I scratched lol, I think I suffered worse than her ). Does this strain look familiar to anyone? Or should I name it myself!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411075958.198588.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411076025.999926.jpg what do you guys think? Let me know !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Considering there are about 800+ strains on the market I am going to go ahead and say its.....naw!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

3. Also keep in mind someone put that there. Gonna be a nice little race to harvest between you guys! Better hope you don't meet lol

4. You found that plant on your property? I almost want to call bullshit but i won't.

It's pink kush

Strain Name:
    Pink Kush
    Grade:
    A++
    Type:
    Hybrid
    Looks:
    Although hybrid, very sativa dominant buds, dense with pink hairs hence the title pink kush, very resinous and sticky, almost looks coated in sugar
    Smell:
    Very Pungent Kush Aroma, hints of vanilla tea, similar aroma to purple her sister purple kush
    Taste:
    Very Very kushy tase, sweet almost like an over-sugared tea, with a hint of earthy tone. Very smooth Strain.
    Effects:
    A Very Active Stone at first toke, however after 3 or 4 are ingested (my method Glass 2 ft. Bong) one will definitely notice her indica properties, “couch-locked” if you will.
    Potency:
    An extremely potent strain, that has an abundance of T.H.C. as well as C.B.D.'s. An Active Stone at first, however after 15 minutes or so, a very sleepy stone, excellent strain.
    Reviewed by: KushhhKinggg

5. How do you find a plant on your property?

Sent from my ZTE T83 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Looks like the ones I just stumbled on while trespassing on a fishing trip. Call them gone!

7. Come on. You found on your property.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Are you poppin mollys again silly

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Oh how i wish my girls were these!! I found them among these unidentified weed-like plants, perhaps you know what they are called
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411080633.009511.jpg

You could say I won the jack Pot!

9. That Pink Kush looks real nice.

10. The leaves are changing colours to a dark purple, I know this is due to Canadian temperatures but will it make the buds change as well? This is my first grow now! Lol

11. Was out looking for rocks so I could bushhog the fields and decided to walk through the forest! Found them right there!

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411081607.893881.jpg

Here's a better pic =)

13. Lucky find. I wonder how it got there? Hmmm.

Sent from my ZTE T83 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I think I know but I'm not giving it back anytime soon 😂😂 moved it and chopped brush around it, they won't be back Lol

15. Lool at you moving it and chopping the brush!

A further lol at this now being your first grow!

You Rock! :hello:

16. You moved it? Was it in a pot?

17. Pink kush lol!!! Don't take that to the bank bruh. I grew a purple diesel that looked like that.

18. #18 Pot Professor Paul, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Kinda funny its being called a kush when it clearly has sativa leaves anybody notice the black trash bag in the background? Wonder if that certain somebody who planted said cannabis is in that bag lol

19. #19 Popped_A_Molly, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    I noticed the sativa leaves as well Lol. The garbage bag was actually mine so I could move it!! It's gone now.

Lmao I just caught on to that now 😂😂 good one

20. Lol not bad for a first timer eh? ;)