Diseased Please Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by keyser_soze, Sep 18, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411073821.121130.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411073838.318319.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411073851.987099.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411073866.557372.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411073884.518217.jpg
    I got some replies about powder mold but it isn't powder and doesn't wipe off. I got a lot of spider mite answers too but I checked leaves top and underside well and see no signs.

2. nute burn?

3. #3 noizviolation, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    The spots really don't resemble anything on the marijuana nute chart. How is your ph?

Attached Files:

4. Here's the part where you smack my forehead. I've never tested the water, I've always used bottled spring water. However and I did mention this in another thread and forgot to put it in this one - I used tap water last two waterings. She's had tap water when she was vegging outside originally only tap actually. And this is gonna sound dumb BUT I know two ppl who grow and or grew in this exact area and they said the water here was always perfect ph. I've heard that about this area before I even started growing as it pertained to fish tanks. I am planning on testing it Friday night but going from bottles to rap is the only thing I've "done" recently. I mean I think I've done it a couple times in the past few months since it's been inside and never had a problem.

5. Also I (since flower) have been mixing ff grow big and tiger bloom together for feedings cause I heard it's ok. Am I correct?

6. I have never used additives from a bottle sorry, could you possibly have nute build up in the soil causing burns and or ph imbalance? Have you flushed? Sorry, just throwing out thoughts not trying to bug just help =)

7. It's spider mites :-(

8. Well some sort if insect anyway. They're not red more like a beige vanilla color and there's thousands of little black dots on the bottoms if the leaves. I have a spray for mites for tomato plants that someone I know used on mj so I've treated the leaves with it.

9. Mites yep better disinfect everything bleach bleach bleach get a no pest strip

10. #10 noizviolation, Sep 19, 2014
    I truly am glad you found your culprit, did not wanna say bugs again lol. Not sure if you are able, but to take her outside and hose her down would be good, and like spraying your bug stuff, make sure to get undersides of leaves...... every inch =) best of luck!

11. Thanks man, I did the treatment I'm gonna do it again now actually. I guess my next question is if it doesn't help how long can I keep budding for before they're dead and can I salvage it. I'll have to wait and see I guess.

12. I don't know if these hairs are turning a rust color is a good thing or they're effected by the bugs.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411129735.318108.jpg

All the rest look like this
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411129780.339310.jpg
    And as far as taking them
    Outside I fell like removing my screens gonna fuck the buds up but if it gets worse I guess I'll have no choice. The little almost transparent vanilla colored bugs that fly I thought they were ok someone said they're added to some soils. I didn't know.

13. #13 noizviolation, Sep 19, 2014
    The hairs are likely a sign of maturing ( some phenotypes of the same strain show this sooner/later ). Oh did not notice you are scrogged, I would treat the mites like every 3 days until there is no sign of them. And I have also heard some companies adding predator mites, but the flying things are possibly fungus gnats or white flies. These companies make huge piles of compost and peat and other ingredients of their soil mixes outside, so mother nature can't help but utilize these piles =)