Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Killer Concentrates Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by awek420, Sep 18, 2014.

1. I'm starting this thread for people to post pictures of their concentrates.

Whether it be Hash, Kief, Full Melt, Oil, Wax, Shatter, Budder, RSO, QWISO, even Tinctures and Glycerin Extracts, this is the place to post your photos! 

Lets kick things off with some homemade Crumble Wax and Shatter.

Both were made by me, using Critical Hog popcorn buds (grown by me).

I hot water purge all of my stuff, but to complete the purging and to determine the consistency (whether it will be oil, wax or shatter) I use varying times and temps in the oven and sometimes even a hair dryer. It takes roughly 20-25 minutes from the time I blast, to the time when everything is purged, scraped, and in a container. To make the crumble wax however, the finished product needs to sit overnight to completely dry.

Happy posting, now let's see some concentrates!

Attached Files:

2. Come on people, lets see some concentrates!

3. 1st pic is some homemade crumble(sorry bout terrible pic) next is some wax I made. Next is some bho purging. Lol you might be able to see the water I spilled in it 😂

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. First batch of qwiso I made, was from some auto bomb.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411242713.032663.jpg

By a hot water purge do you mean like a double boiler, then bake/purge in the oven?

5. I set my blasting dish in a small tub of hot-ish water. I just get the water from my tap, no boiling at all. The dish just floats on the water while you blast into it.

6. Black gold polm + super polm + white widow wax

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Nice fat dab of some Gorilla Cookies rolled in some Mango crumble.

Attached Files: