Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bullet_724, Sep 18, 2014.

1. So I'm making firecrackers for the first time today, I took a gram of ground up dank bud. Mixed it in nuttela and a tiny but of butter. Then spread it on Graham crackers and wrapped in foil they are now in the oven at 330 for 22 mins, I'm pretty sure I did all that correct but my main question is should I eat them both? I have a very high tolerance I smoke about a half oz of bud a week. So will 1 gram in firecrackers be enough to get me stoned?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Along with the half oz of bud a week I also usually go through about 2 grams of BHO during the week also. My tolerance is pretty high so I'm just concerned a gram in firecrackers won't get me very stoned? I have never had edibles though, I just smoke a lot of bud and oil.

3. I would eat them both, What is the worst that could happen. You either don't get high or you get really stoned haha. I think it will get you high, just eat one then wait 30- 40 mins if you don't feel anything eat the other one.
    Hope it works for you man, because when I had one it was fucking awesome haha.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. Well they just got cooling down just gonna go ahead and eat both of them now, I'm not really worried about getting too high so what the hell haha! I will post back with results.

Attached Files:

5. OK so it's 4:22 pm and I just finished eating both of the firecrackers. They tasted pretty bad actually, not unbearable but pretty bad. I had to drink about 32 oz of milk washing them down lol. I really hope it was worth it hopefully I get pretty baked.

6. They taste so dry haha. Let us know how it goes man

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Funny I really liked how mine tasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Haha SOOO dry! Will do man I will post as soon as I start to feel some effects.

9. Really? Guess it's all though preference every one has different taste. I can see people liking the taste just wasn't for me.

10. Corse I don't eat bud on a regular basis so there might be different tasting buds lol.

11. Also does anyone know the average time it takes for firecrackers to start working?

12. We made some about two weeks ago. My wife ate 2 1/2 and I ate 3 1/2 it took my wife almost two hours and they hit at about three hours after I smoked.

13. Well it's been 1 hour and 45 mins and still feeling nothing. Gonna take a few rips from the bong, I read a few people say it can help speed up the edibles (not sure how true it is but hey I don't see how it could hurt anything so why not try)

14. Well took those 4 bong rips about an hour ago, no longer high from them. It's going on 3 hours since I ate them, and still I don't think I feel any effects?

15. The best high I got from making them was when I mixed the decarbed bud in with the Nutella and then I licked the spoon clean and the bowl clean now that got me high.

16. That's one thing I didn't do was decarb it... but from what I understand decarbing it only makes it more potent correct? It should still work perfectly fine without decarbing first right?

17. Yeah it should.

18. Well it's been just over 4 hours now, and still no effects at all! So I hard no idea what went wrong? Anyone have any suggestions as of what went wrong?

19. Good thing you asked this b/c I was wondering the same thing. I am excited to actually try an edible!

20. I'm a noobie at these terms... what does decarbing mean?