Own A Mercedes? Sorry, But You Are Not Being Christian.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Julius Caesar, Sep 18, 2014.

1. I love her! She was gone way to soon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I always cut people off that are driving a Mercedes. I thrown soda out the window when I'm in front of them. Sometimes ill look at the driver andhe looks like the biggest asshole in the world or if its a lady the snobbish looking bitch I've seen they have their wife beater sun glasses on, yacking on their cell phone....trying to be kris kardashion. The sad thing is that they aRe driving an entry level model most of the time. yet, they think they are the shit hahahaha

3. Wife beater sunglasses? Can we get some clarification please

4. Like big dark black sunglasses that hides the eyes.....the kind a girl wears to hide her black eyes

5. There was a Jesus of Nazareth. Actually in the biblical Jesus's time in just his town there were 43 carpenters named Jesus. The dispute is if he is the son of God or not

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Remind me to never ask you to give explanation of biblical verses.  You are an idiot and take it out of context and know nothing.  Read the whole Bible.

7. What's the context that makes it not say what it seems to obviously say?

8. You're the worst, dude.

Go ask your sunday school teacher.

10. Wow that is ridiculous. Someone driving a nice car, talking on the phone prompts you to throw a drink at them?

What in the fuck.....

11. Jesus and the apostles were not hippies bro.  I was a hippy long, long ago and that lifestyle had/has nothing to do with Christ and the apostles.

12. #32 Thejourney318, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    So 'they weren't hippies bro' is the context for why a bible passage doesn't say what it seems to obviously say...seems legit...

13. #33 enterthewurmwhole, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  14. There is nothing about this that "implies" anything. Telling someone not to steal in old english is not an implication its telling you not to steal. And regardless there is a great barrier between stealing and earning.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1340347-Lucid-Dreaming-Thread

15. You are just ignorant

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1340347-Lucid-Dreaming-Thread

16. #37 Thejourney318, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Umm...I didn't say that? Are you actually reading the discussion taking place or..? Cuz there's nothing else for me to say apart from just recapping what's already been said...it's about a specific bible passage...and no one said anything about 'hippies' except the person I was replying to.