Bubba K 400Wmh/1000Whps Hq Pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by foolmelt, Sep 18, 2014.

1. #1 foolmelt, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    Starting a grow with some bubba kush bag seeds, they will probably be vegged for 8 weeks with some LST. Depending on how many females I get I'll probably keep one as a mother for an SOG grow and put one in a SCROG. And for now I'll assume at least one with be male. Heres the buds these seeds came from.

[​IMG]

Heres a few details about the grow:

Veg - 18/6 under a 400w MH
           - No nutes for first 3 weeks, then they get Dyna-Gro Foliage-Pro 9-3-6 until flower
           - Dyna-Gro Mag-Pro 2-15-4 during last 2 weeks of veg
           - Starting in 1l pots, will move to 20l for flower.

Flower - 13/11 under 1000w HPS
                - 1/4 strength Foliage pro for first 3 weeks of flower, Mag-Pro for first 8.
                - One SOG and one SCROG in a 4'x8'x6' tent.

I have a Bluelab PPM and PH meter, the water around here is pretty hard at around 450 PPM with a PH of 8. After I add my nutes and balance it out i end up with a PPM of 750 and PH of 6.8. Is this safe for my plants or should I switch to RO water?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A little peak at my veg room.

[​IMG]

You get more info and pictures of my setup in my other grow journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1328060-indoor-hps-bag-seed-grow.html

2. cool set.  I'm doing sea of green I think with a little LST so as to get about 4 colas or so.  this is an art! I haven't prepared for anything so much since my senior Thesis . :eek:

o im first, I get first harvest :D :hello:  :yay:  :hello:

3. Two of the seedling looking great, working on their second set of leaves. One couldn't pop its shell and shriveled up :(

4. One seedling drown due to poor drainage, and the two remaining seedling have become mutants! I'll see how they do, some mutants grow way bigger than their regular counterparts.

5. The seedlings are doing good, I let the soil get a little too acidic for a few days but they're doing much better now. I'll post some pictures later today. My other grow only has about 3 weeks left so all my seedlings and clones will get thrown under the 1000w when its done.

6. One of my cats bit a leaf off the one on the right. All in all looking healthy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Plants are working on their 5th set of leaves. I transplanted today and once they spread their roots a little I'll start topping. Only gunna top two or three times as I want to flower them at 10in so I can tell sex. Then I'll take clones of any females and leaves the remaining colas to flower to fill in the lag time between my grows.

8. It looks like you have a lot of space to work with, that's awesome! There is a lot of potential there that's for sure!. Way to go so far that seedling in that pic looks beautiful. I hope everything goes well for you this round. I'll be watchin.

9. Here's a peak at what going on on the other side of the closet.

[​IMG]