Cali Colas As Big As Cali Redwoods..

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by DoobieDuck, Sep 18, 2014.

1. I'm shooting images like mad friends, I'll have some flower pix soon for my Fall Flowers thread. I've hired some help in the grow, I'll have more of these shots for you too...cheers..DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Damn "sell it with sex" didn't seem to work, let's try more Colas and see if I can wake up a comment or two with that..peace guys..DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  3. r u playing with dolls?

• Like Like x 1
  4. EZ may I try to answer that, it really depends on your definition of "playing with dolls" ? If you mean by that; spending a lot of time and effort to create unique and imaginative one of a kind art that I then take the time to share with the world hoping to receive some praise and appreciation from members of these web forums for the time and efforts I put in? Well then yes of course I am "playing with dolls". But if you think I'm doing anything else out there I'm not. 

I have only a couple more updates before I'm done with this series of images friends as I have to get back to my Flower Pics..they're ripening fast. Thanks for your views..Be well..DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  5. I always like your pics Doobie.  The are always beautiful and this one just adds some fun to it

Wish i could take pics half as good as you

• Like Like x 1
  6. Last chance to comment on my art! I'm done shooting these images for the year, no applause please..lol, and will return to flowers only for the flower lovers soon..

The National Park Service is building these scenic overlooks all over our great land and this one of Cannabis Canyon in the Emerald Triangle of Northern Cali certainly should be on everyones go visit list. Great romantic spot as well..thanks for all your views, likes DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7

I think they are absolutely great.  The boss found them to be nice as well..She likes the fun pics

• Like Like x 1
  8. This thread just made my day, not even stoned and i had to look twice at the 2nd lot of pics... looks real!

• Like Like x 3
  9. ^this

• Like Like x 2
  10.  Guys..I hope you don't mind if I whip in just a few more images, the last of my art from my miniatures Cali Harvest series. I had so many requests I do some more of these before moving on for the year I just had to try this. I found the chain saw on eBay and it does a great job cutting down these monster buds. Enjoys, back to flower pics soon with some hopefully great macros to follow..DD

PS. My photographic prints, macros and flowers, will be on display and some for sale this December at the Emerald Cup in Santa Rosa..hope to see you there.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  11. To funny. I Think hillbilly posted the one of the 2 gi joes on the dead squirrel.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LOL these are pretty funny. Keep up the good shots.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Looks good man and don't worry I play with dolls also.

• Like Like x 1
  14. looks like her boobs are fake...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Land of the lost! If the Sleestaks find out...

• Like Like x 1
    sorry, had to..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. #17 JUSTHILLBILLY, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    The Boss and me will see you then  , She really like your pics too

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hilbilly looking forward to seeing you and the Boss, everyone from GC is welcome to stop by my booth at the Emerald Cup. I had a couple enlargements of some of these Cali Cola sohts done as prints that will be offered there. As well as a shit load of macros! Peace..DD

• Like Like x 2
  19. Very creative :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Haha that's pretty cool man

• Like Like x 1