Actually Nice Pieces

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alexmas11, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Nice collection!!! I highly suggest you put those in a cabinet for display purposes only. Thanks for sharing :)

2. Now OP knows what 10k worth of glass looks like lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16' grav labs w/ honeycomb perc 

Attached Files:

4. #24 Big Juice, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    1411240141412.jpg Thick Ass Glass 7mm 16in double honeycomb w cyclone splashguard, cyclone ashcatcher

Bong was 110, asscatch was 25 off amazon

She's Chinese unfortunately

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411245748.882391.jpg

So very happy to be using this lovely lady, just came home today.

6. i hope that cats curiosity doesn't lead to death of that nice tube

7. Many a nice pieces have met their demise due to this gross asshole who loves liking the resin out of bowls..
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411250471.038262.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

8. I have two black cats and neither ever touches them, thankfully. My two year old on the other hand doesn't get to come anywhere near.

9. Fucking words of wisdom

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Can you post a vid of that please? I'd bet cheech and chong would post it on thier website lol.

11. Ill post it next time I catch him!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

12. that slop cup has me foaming at the mouth

13. I just sold it with that team japan dome....WHY!!!!  I'm an idiot :(.  But honestly, I'm too nervous with it.  When I sesh with others, I watch them like a hawk so I don't relax and just enjoy the sesh.  That narrow base and the straw just make it easy to tip and with that straw, if it tips, it'll break.  But nobody else does graal work like Daisuke, it's why I paid more for a solo slop.  I'd never pay as much as I did for this for one of those zlops.

Gonna miss her sooooo much.  Everything else I've gotten rid of/sold....never bothered me, but this one is making me emotional haha.  I caught feelings for her.  I don't even use it much, I'll miss looking at her.

14. #34 ultraturd22, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    10708150_10203071116518068_1462321863_n.jpg some missing nice pieces at friends houses and whatnot. i'm happy thou

15. that dirty bastard

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app