Im Matthew, But Imyou

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Imyou, Sep 18, 2014.

1. He, I'm Matthew from Toronto, just wanted to introduce myself. Have been visiting the forum frequently for the past 3 or so years, but have never made an account. Well I'm glad to be a true member of the forum now! Reply so I can meet some of you guys! 

2. care to explain your username?

3. Basically I've come to realize that we are all the same. There is no difference between the observer and the one being observed. I'm experiencing life 1st person through a human body and so are you. :) 

4. Nice man I know what you mean. that's one of the things I've realized as well and people that I share this view with can't comprehend it and think it's stupid or I'm crazy. It's a nice way to live by and enforced the idea "do to your neighbor as you would want done to you".

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

5. True bars nice to meet you Matthew, I'm Jammin. I believe in a similar philosophy myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Man, this is why I joined this forum. You guys get it. It's infinitely comforting to know that there are people with the same ideologies/mindset that you have.