Darrien Hunt Shooting.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Sep 18, 2014.

Projection. Europeans are better than africans at absolutely everything. And it pisses you off.

2. Can you speak up please, I didn't hear you.

3. Why are you quoting something you already quoted and responded to earlier rather than my recent posts towards you.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, I feel so inferior [​IMG]

5. Okay.
    Agree to disagree.
    /conversation.

Still, no refutation. only objection you have is that it's "racist".

7. http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

but.... you refuse to debate with such sources.

8. With your source from earlier, yes. didn't we already go through this? Ive already read that article and made my response to it. which you've already quoted and responded to. Im going to play this game, you continue to try and do...whatever it is your doing. I wont be a part of it. 

Is this your point?  Are you really trying to get in a debate over that?   :rolleyes: [​IMG]

10. That guy you all were debating with is a fool. Plenty of ancient African civilizations. Representative democracy was in africa well before it was seen in europe.

11. Dude calm down. You're racism is seriously showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. this is just retarded. i dont use that word often. but this is deserving. another showing of trigger happy cops. you DO NOT SHOOT SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A THREAT. shooting someone is the last resort. you talk your way out of it or just fucking tackle him and handcuff him if you really think he's going to be a threat. at least then they're still alive. and its a sword, if you dont want to get sliced up, RUN AWAY. a sword is a sword, not a gun. you cant be cut by something a mile away from you. 

definitely a cosplayer, this whole police shooting shit has got to stop. 

anyone who thinks cops ARENT trigger happy should look up the Stockton CA July bank robbery and following shoot out. at least a hundred shots were fired at the suspects and hostages. two suspects were killed, as for a hostage. the other two hostages were harmed, and the last suspect was too. 

i live like 20 minutes away too, shit is crazy. 

13. lmaooooo that guy was so racist that its actually funny. you just have to laugh at people that have nothing better to do than to be blatantly racist then claim they aren't racist.

14. the internet is a good place cause it lets you speak your mind without actually being confronted so people will say what they actually feel.
    after hearing what this guy whole-heartedly feels and believes to be true, do you actually think these are cops are "protecting" minorities?
    when they have the same thought process as this ignoramus above?
    do you honestly believe they are all good? even most? I believe MOST are corrupt especially the higher in rank you go. 
    oh and don't be fooled, blacks Hispanics oriental we are NOT the minority. together and separated we are the MAJORITY.
    minority is just a word to make us feel we have the lower hand.
    we would be able to stop this if we all were in this together.
    just saying.

15. I'm guessing guy was cos-playing and took it as a joke when the cops tried to talk to him. Dumb mother fucker. The cops don't know if this guy is insane or what. Should have just said to the cops, sorry I'm cosplaying this was a bad idea sorry guys

16. Replica swords can look pretty real, and the other thing about swords and knives is body armour doesn't protect you from them.

Trouble with these cases is it's always down to police discretion, so you get a lot of different opinions on how justified it is and it's hard to objectively say with certainty who is right.