Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty Weed Or Oregano

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joesmoke21, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Lol I love stuff like this, wouldn't be happy if it was me though.
    Even when I buy off of my regular men I always check size quality only then do I hand over any money.
    I've been shorted on draws when I was a kid but I've never bought herbs for my pasta.

Sent from my HTC Desire 500 using Tapatalk

2. Atleast if it's oregano you can get some real weed, get high, make a pizza with the oregano. Then it's a win win situation

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Lmfao maaan I ripped of so many stupid mother fuckers in middle school doing this:)

4. Does this friend of yours work in produce by any chance? Pics dude, only then can you be sure.

5. Why do people continune to buy shake? STOP FUCKING BUYING SHAKE.

6. Not sure how the smell or lack thereof wouldn't be a dead giveaway on if a bag contains weed or not regardless of if you see it..