Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Cant Get Stoned Like I Used To

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kelso4_20, Sep 18, 2014.

1. I'm 24, been smoking pot since I was 18, and I'm on anti depressants (if that matters) and I just can't seem to get high when I smoke, I used to smoke blunts now I smoke out of bowls or bongs, ( still not clear on the difference between bongs and water bongs, help) but I just don't seem to get the high where I fell like I'm sinking or I feel very heavy and I used to get that way when I was 20-22 what happened? New anti depressant? Help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Start dabbing BHO if you have access to high quality oil or the patience, money, and determination to learn how to produce your own properly made oil. After 4 years of smoking flower I was barely getting high, and then I discovered BHO. Almost 4 years later and I still get high as fuck off some good oil.

3. Anti depressants are funky. Some make the high feel way more potent, some make it to where it's head to even get buzzed. Tolerance is a key factor but that may be a problem too

4. Have you tried a T-Break?

5. Edibles will fuck your world up when made right, I'm talking lay down cant move cant talk fucked up.

I can make a cookie that half will get you lost in your own fucking house.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its hard to say what youve got going on on a physiological level since weed affects people differently and we don't really know if the anti depressant is working with or against you. You may want to google the name of your anti depressant and see if there are any links to marijuana use. As far as a bong vs water bong, water bongs simply have a reservoir for water to cool the smoke down and I guess clean it up a bit since residue tends to get stuck around the water line. Usually when people say bongs they mean the water bong since a piece of glass thats large but uses no water is a glorified pipe.

7. Take a fat dab, then tell me if you dont get high

8. I agree with everyone saying dab it up.  Those will get you straight fucked.

If I were you and dabs weren't an option though, I would take a break for a week or two.  See if you can do it just to prove you can to yourself.  Then when its over and you smoke again you will get sooooooo high.