Feeling Hungry But Not Hungry, Should I Fast?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ReturnFire333, Sep 18, 2014.

1. since when is sour cream a cheese lol

2. light snacking is actually a good way to suppress appetite

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've barely eaten in 36 hours and I'm basically not hungry at all. Kinda worrysome actually.

4. No drugs or anything? That's not normal

5. #25 ReturnFire333, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014

No drugs per say. I puff on a few cigarettes but I don't inhale into my lungs only my throat. I have alot of belly fat when I'm sitting down, even though I'm only 165 lbs currently. I figured my body was burning through that excess. I ordered a healthy take out meal regardless because I know I need food even though I'm not gnawingly hungry.

6. Maybe you just got used to your diet and.or your mind is focused on something else

Do you feel healthy? Do you see a healthy face in the mirror (color, no dark.circcles, etc.)

If so thats aall that really matters right?

7. You workout more than I do in a month

<>

8. @[member="skyclad808"] (or anyone else): In your opinion, do you think it's okay to have herbal teas (with no sweeteners) while fasting?

Also, do you think it would be possible for someone to vape marijuana sometimes while fasting, or do you think it would cause too much of an increase in appetite?

9. Yes it's totally fine to drink teas. I drink teas and smoke herb the entire time I fast.

The thing I notice about smoking is the first couple of days it might increse appetite but that is all. I never have any problems with fasting and smoking. Most anyone would tell you not putting smoke in a body you are detoxing is the best choice but I just don't go without smoking unless I am out and flat broke. So hopefully that answers your ?
    Aloha :love:

10. #30 ReturnFire333, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Well I was at 170 lbs. I dropped to 165 with about a 36 hour fast, and now I'm at a point where when I eat, I go up to like 168 and drop down to 165 once I'm all cleared out. I've been eating large meals for the past 3 days. So starting now I'm going to drink alot of water and starve myself. No food for atleast 48 hours, and see where that takes me. Hopefully I can actually get really hungry again and learn about my body. If anyone reading this is worried about my health, don't be, I know what I'm dealing with, when I need food, what I have for reserves, etc. I really want to get rid of my belly fat I have so much fat concentrated on my belly that I feel it pulling me forward when I stand up. Even though my weight and BMI is all in healthy, average range I still have a freaking belly.