Yellow Spots On My Leaves Help My Plant Seems Like It Is Dying Pretty Fast I Gets Plenty Of Water, Sun, Plenty Of Nutes And Fetz.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tylerlee, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410967898.515312.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410967945.665417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think you have bugs, already mentioned some ideas on the other dudes thread. Good luck!

3. I snuck out to your guerrilla grow and peed all over the buds, some crabs probably jumped off my garbage onto it, cheers!

4. dude! i have the same problem!! what did you do?!?

5. It's a bug problem there like microscopic bugs I used some kind of pesticide it worked great but make sure you spray your buds off and flush it after using pesticide or at least that's what everyone else has told me

6. That's spider mites...no pesticide needed. Indoor grow, use live predator bugs (ladybugs, praying mantises, "ant lions" (lacewing fly larvae)), which can be purchased on ebay.

Or go with a product like MantisBe by Dominion Organics, which is basically just rosemary and lemon grass essential oils suspended in water (which also covers the smell of the plants quite well, smells like herbal cleaning products)

The pred insects leave NOTHING behind to screw with your bud...the suspensions, not so much, but they can still be used up to a week before cropping.

A 40 times loupe will help you see them in the future...occasionally find a lower leaf not in the best of condition, and rip half a finger off it, then examine the underside of the leaf. Do this to check for fungals, mites, and early detection of most nute/mineral deficiencies.