Advice Of Harvest.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by onelovekid, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Kool, thx bro. Good luck and thx again for ur help.

2. Thanx and you too! Got 5 girls bout to finish up outdoors in some homemade organic soil. Then it's time to switch to indoors. Got a 13x8x7 room running 2 1k watters. 26 girls for the first run. Time to get DOWN!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

3. Not MG. It's FF ocean forest and light warrior with perlite and dolomite with castings and happy frog. Just trying to figure out several things. One, are 4 of my babies auto's and what's going on with all the yellow in my leaves. Just trying to learn what I can to have a great grow 👍😄

4. #24 MARI-MEDS, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Hell yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about! U got a journal going? I'll follow! Here's mine! http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1332631-1St-Grow-In-%22beast-Mode%22

5. If you harvest too early, you will have low THC levels. Hang them to dry with a fan blowing on them. Not hard wind that will dry them out too much. Just a light breeze to keep the air circulating to prevent mold. Good luck.

6. Naw I'm not really the journal type. Prolly a good time to start one tho lol. Running 4 Bubba kush, 5 candyland, 9 cherry pie, 6 purple diesel, 1 pineapple kush and 1 darkstar. Should be a good run. I do organic soil. Started with soil and bottled nutes about 3 years ago but wasn't satisfied with the end product. Plus when I donated to a Cali club they told me I would get the best prices for organic bud. So I studied like a fiend and learned all I could and now I am approaching master grower status. I'm a knowledge seeker anyway. And I love to help people that also seek knowledge. So ask me anything. Except how to grow an auto lol

7. Dude that's awesome! I only hope to reach that status one day! I sure will take u up on that. I'm such a newbie, that I will hitting u up. If u wouldn't mind taking a look at my thread and see what's going on with my plants. That would be great!

8. Please don't have the fan blowing on them. You want the fan to blow AROUND them. Circulating the air in the room. You want a nice even dry. After 3 to 4 days start bending stems. You want the stem to ALMOST crack when bent. For instance I will hang my branches to dry starting at the top of the room on down, lowest being about 3 feet from the floor. I point my fan either below the hanging branches or at the opposite end of the room. Do. Not. Blow. Air. On. Them. Once that stem almost cracks it's time to cut into nugs and throw in a glass jar, self sealing lids. You want to burp them for about 5 mins twice a day. Maybe take them out and put them back in. I like to open the jar and take a big ass whiff. It takes the air out and replaces it and gives me a nice 2 second love fest.

9. Ask whatever you want. If I don't know the answer I can find it. I'm really good at weeding (lol) thru the bullshit to find the truth.

If this is the thread you are talking about then i gave you the answer. If that "photo" plant is the one you are worried about then you are on the right track. You have to flush it and let the soil dry then flush it and repeat, probly a few times if it's time released ferts. It's too late to transplant it. It's overnuted.

10. You have to be patient with it. It's hard I know. But patience is the key right now. And a lot of water thru your medium. But make sure you dry that bitch between flushings. Otherwise you will drown her.

11. ^yes this is a better answer than mine^

12. I still love ya old school! You my homie

13. That was a good fuckin answer and I love the way he described the 2 second love fest!

14. Look at this journal plz and tell me what u think on there. Thx bro! http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1332631-1St-Grow-In-%22beast-Mode%22

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411088069.093219.jpg
    Thoughts?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411088090.358424.jpg
    Don't know what this?

16. Rust spots. Nute burn. It's super minor so I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point. If it spreads, then panic.

17. If they were my plants I would lifta (leave it the fuck alone). No nutes, no anything, just water. Your soil is pearl, it only needs a couple things during the grow. No bottled nutes whatsoever except to foliar. Gonna give ya a list of things to get and how to use:
    Earthworm castings
    Kelp meal
    Alfalfa meal
    Dyna gro protekt
    Azamax
    Oyster shell powder
    Rock dust (azomite, granite dust, glacial rock dust)
    Neem seed meal

Listed in order of importance.

Worm poop use as a top dressing and to put in your bucket of water before you water um.
    Kelp meal to top dressing and also put in your bucket to water
    Alfalfa meal to put in your bucket of water
    Protekt also for your bucket of water
    Oyster shell to top dress ONCE during your run
    Neem, same as oyster shell
    Rock dust, same as the last 2

That's it.

18. Thx brother! U the man! Guess the soil mix was off hu?

19. Oh and the azamax is to spray for mites and bugs. Once a week or 10 days.

And i was talking about the warrior OF mix

20. Thx bro! I'm gonna use this and keep u posted my friend! I really appreciate ur expertise and supper knowledgable answers!