Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk Stoners Where Are You From ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JayCambo, Sep 17, 2014.

1. hey fellow stoners where about in the UK are you from and how much do you pay on average for your medicine ?. Im from liverpool and depending on the strain ounces can range from 180 - 250 english pounds but if buying in small amounts you get 1.3g- 2.0g for 20 pounds.

2. uk street prices suck, people doing ounces for 240 and shit

its 1o quid a g  or an eighth for 30 down south

if you now people an ounce will be 170 ish, i remember when you could buy an ounce for like 110 or less

3. N.I, 1.5 ,£25 or 1.8 depending on the person you buy it off, I now get 2G by luck, over here though a good strain in an oz would cost £320 and average £280

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. nice,i buy in small amount an that sounds good compared to the shit i get,i live in the walton area, lookin for a new dealer, can u hook me up?

5. Newcastle £10 =1g 

6. London, 150 an oz

7. Birmingham....I never buy...no fucking idea what it costs.