What Should I Do About This?

Discussion in 'General' started by Isenguard420, Sep 17, 2014.

1. My house had a little party and this girl that I have been friends with and known for 3 years was there. Well she got very drunk and she made out with me constantly I tried to stop her because her boyfriend was there and she is now passed out in my bed. Her boyfriend is furious and im not sure how I feel about the situation so im getting high as shit with my CO2 oil in order to wrap my head around this. 

2. Take a cold shower and smoke some more.

3. Tell him to fuck off and get out of Ur house

And take his slut gf with him 8)

4. dont sleep with a girl that has a man already, thats kinda fucked up. but do you really want a girl thats gonna try to sleep with someone when her boyfriend is in the other room? if its just pussy, then go for it dude, but dont make a relationship outa this.

i can tell you from experience that if you do go for a relationship with her, she'll fuck your best friend. 

so, sleep with her once shes single, you dont want to be the guy that tears a relationship apart. but thats it, dont get stuck on her or think you can tie her down, cause you'll just be lying to yourself 

relationship with a bitch like that is a no-no though. more trouble than its worth my friend. 

5. Fuckherrightinthepussy

6. #6 Isenguard420, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014

She can stay but her boyfriend says he wants to fight, he is drunk so its understandable I guess. This girl has always liked me but I had a girlfriend up until 2 weeks ago.

Lol im going to wake her up to drink some water and dab she needs it or she will be hung over.

7. Well I can't technically tell you to beat his ass ..

But that's what'd I'd do if he tried to start some shit in my house bcuz im a tough guy

But not much u can do with an angry drunk other than take advantage of how drunk he is and lack of motor skills

8. I wish my house would throw a party every once in a while.

9. Her boyfriend is still trying to fight me my landlord already had to call the police on him earlier for threatening people the guy was trashed as shit at 7am.

Our landlord says we cant have big parties anymore.

10. have sex with the spouse

11. #11 Isenguard420, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014

No he has to deal with my roommate railing his girlfriend every night with the damn window open. The whole block can hear it easily, and the landlord hates it because the neighbors always complain about it.

12. get in his bed make it even

13. im sorry but anyone that has a bf/gf/wife/husband etc.. and cheats regardless of the situation is fxcked. Goodluck tho its not your fault its hers let her deal with it.

14. Make out with the boyfriend, he's obviously jealous.