Isis Be-Headings Fake

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Sep 17, 2014.

1. >Queue the forum Palestinian shills.

>Then, queue the forum Israeli shills.

>Mods.

>[/thread]

2. haha thanks, i haven't been making any recently due to school and work, but im learning to ignore those who reply just to provoke ignorant responses from me. much love <3

3. #43 shaddytheman, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Eh, found some hidden truths about Islam

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths-of-islam.htm

So ISIS uses religion as a compensation to sacrifice others to make others believe that they're "holy"? Didn't the KKK once used Christianity as a cop-out? Read and some of the commenters reveal some insightful information. 
    (http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/09/11/3566181/why-isis-is-in-fact-not-islamic/)

From an aerial perspective, things will never change. At least in 13 years, if you're fed off with Earth, you could sign up for an one way trip to Mars (http://www.mars-one.com/) and never come back. 

4. #44 rain dancer, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    You said, " theyre just mad they didnt come up with it first..."

heres a link to my thread created a month before renees where we discuss the possibility of the beheadings being fake.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1325620-isis-beheading-children-burying-people-alive.html?p=20585935

Insert foot in mouth and enjoy the taste. :smoke:

5. Why so petty? did you really expect her to go look on page 13 of your thread not titled "isis beheading fake"?

like who does that...

keep at that shit, yo.

its pleasant as fuck to not see new threads authored by you.

7. oh..okay.

i make threads that aren't much different from everyone elses but i receive so much flak for everything. its hurtful, and unnecessary. it really is. 

i have one person on one thread comparing me to a retarded cat, one person calling out my true intentions when i make ordinary threads, people questioning my personality and character, then i look around and see threads about dumb shit and people go along with it. its so confusing. 

either way fuck all of you who think you can talk down to others like that. ill keep making threads about shit that interests me, those who comment bullshit to devolve my threads will continue to be a dime a dozen. ill keep having conversations with decent blades, and ill keep learning more everyday. if you dont like my fucking threads, why frequent them, if you dont like me, why address me? im probably younger than every person who has insulted me over a thread, and thats sad. grow up. 

im not here to stir shit up, im here to post a thread, and have interesting conversations. 

you post "controversial" threads, usually from the perspective or supportive of the "victims" in your topics. and its not like you really bring anything new to any of these arguments, that are literally happening every day, on every message board on the internet. how many duplicate threads have you authored? do you think you have honestly made headway in these issues? can an online personality really affect legislation and policy making?

9. im into controversial topics, why penalize me for what i like? whats so bad about that? whats wrong with having a different viewpoint? are you asking these questions to every other poster on GC? if i make duplicate threads its not on purpose, when i see something that interests or excites me i write about it. sue me. that includes science, art, music, religion and many other topics ive wrote on, but do you frequent those? no? just the ones you dont agree with? yes? 

then i cant help you. im free to write about what i want, i dont have an agenda, i dont have ill intentions. i just want to talk with people who think like me. and people are on this very thread, talking about the topic with me in a sensible manner. why you come on here to say hurtful shit like that, i dont know. every other poster sans a few seem to be engaged and enjoying the topic. 

10. If youre going to accuse me of something, you better be right.

Otherwise, dont accuse me. Its that simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5sOzbD29GQ

12. ill stir you up yo :*

13. ill stir your vaginal soup up yo :*

14. #54 ItsReneeYo_, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    @[member="pokesmot247"] accusing you of what? being petty? i mean its my opinion. im not trying to be right about anything. lol.

because your viewpoints are completely regurgitated and contain nothing new or original.

16. What an amazing opinion. 

thanks.

i don't know about "amazing", but it seems pretty accurate from my end of the internet.

well, if you wanted to be recognized within this message board, pretty sure you've got that by now.

18. Id say at this point of the discusiion reading comprehension isnt your strong point.

Simply put, this thread shouldnt exist. Its a duplicate. If you had used the search function, you could have added your opinion to an already existing thread.

Your thread was offensive and broke the rules. You used gore to get an emotionally charged reaction, whereas words would suffice. As a writer, i was taught in college to know my audience. And i also recognize the tools people use when writing to sway opinion. You do this frequently. Your position on any topic is always very clear to your audience and very skewed to one side, which always weighs on the expected opinion from the audience. Its why so many people have agreed with my observation of your topics, because they are literally clones of themselves each time.

Your threads are like jerry springer. They entertain from an often morbid position.

You are very opinionated and i seriously respect that. But i didn respond to your thread for any reason but to warn you that you fucked up.

You didnt heed my warning and the mods came in and fixed the post you should have been wise enough to fix yourself. Youve been around long enough to know the rules bud.

Then your followers came in and got their panties in a knot like the 16 year old kids they most likely are , calling anyone who disagrees with your technique "jealous" that they didnt think of it first....

Except we did, like 4 weeks ago, which means the argument could easily be made that you simply took the idea from one of our threads and thats fine, except you supported the idea, and resulted to calling me petty.

This thread will be closed soon enough. Its a duplicate, brings nothing to the table, inspired no discussion and has turned into a flame war. You felt attacked when you should have felt enlightened. I came to you "as real" as any real world ghetto gets and said, "you done fucked up" like any friend would and you ignored me.

But i digress. Youve made a friendly warning a personal attack. Im done here. Feel free to have the last word.

-poke

i couldn't put the time in that you do.

you sir, have my respect.

20. I'm sorry, if that was your intention "a friendly warning" then it was taken out of context. But

"Ive never see a thread by you that wasnt controversial or a "shock value" thread,

Hences the term, "its a renee thread yo" meaning, dont take it serious, she has an obvious agenda and discussion is not the goal"

Seemed like an insult to me.

I'm friends with a blade on Skype and we talked about it, i brought up the topic to him and asked him if he thinks it would be a good idea to post a thread about it. I told him I'd probably get flak for it, he said probably not. But of course I did.

I don't have an agenda as I said before. I didn't look into the other Isis threads because it seemed to me they weren't about the conspiracy I was into. I probably should have thought twice when I posted the images, but they weren't for shock value, I see how they could have been interpreted that way though. I don't like having bad blood with any blades, I don't know any of you. So when you say stuff like that of course it puts me on defense, then all the people who have argued or flamed me before like your post. Hence the misunderstanding.

I do appreciate you trying to help me now that I believe that was your true intentions. Apologies for misunderstanding.