State Of The Art Glass: My First Piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Thefinisher, Sep 17, 2014.

1. #1 Thefinisher, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Well I've been smoking heavily for about 3 months. I was smoking a grav deemed the PGS. (Gonna start another thread about that to.) I wanted something nicer, so I looked at bongs in the $70-$80 range and found this guy. I named him pipe dreams. What do you guys think? Also does anyone else own SOTA? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410928075.380582.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks good for a first bong. My first one wasn't much better. Although pipe dreams is kind of a cheesy name. Keep it clean and safe.

3. Go scientific on your next glass. You'll never go back. But this ones nice for the price

4. Our old headshop was named Pipe Dreams. Nice glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Nice piece, looks fun!

6. Pipe dreams after operation pipe dreams? The government set up that sent tommy Chong to jail? Lol

7. scientific?

8. come to think of it I remember seeing that in a documentary haha. But no that is not what I named it after.

9. This is the kind of bong i like. Thick ans fuck and simple.

10. One with percs

11. im fairly new to smoking. Wanna explain what a perk does? I'm sure I've been told before but I can't remember.

12. I don't even know where to start lol. It's basically a device in a bong that filters the smoke through water again in tiny bubbles to cool it more. Google can explain much better

13. I googled up a bunch and understand it now haha. Thanks dude!

14. Looks almost exactly like my first bong, same style and size. I ripped exclusively out' of that bong for a solid year until it broke. yours looks pretty thick, not the kind of piece your gonna break by tapping it against the side sink while cleaning