Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Ended T-Break.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skalskilaw, Sep 17, 2014.

1. So I just ended my first t break. It lasted four days. I wasn't getting high with just one joint so I decided to try a break. Well when I smoked tonight I was high at just half a joint! It's been great, I'm still high now!

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

2. Hardly a t-break, the increased high is probably placebo

3. That could be, but it felt like a great high, which is great. So even if it was a false high it felt just as good lol everything is based on perception.

4. As a pretty heavy smoker, I can notice a significant increase in my high if I take a break for even a couple days, but I will be right back at my normal tolerance really quick...

If I give myself a longer break like a couple weeks though it obviously works much better and takes longer to get back to your peak tolerance.

5. Even if it is a placebo effect...
    It worked !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I told you!! It' hits you like driving a mack truck 100mph into a concrete wall.

7. I am on a forced t-break myself right now, I've been sick for like 10 or 11 days with a bad cough to the point where bits of blood were coming up with it and had to get a chest x ray, happy to hear the chest x ray looked totally normal so I am guessing I burst some blood vessels coughing so hard for so many days, so I am going to give it a few days before I try to smoke or vape again so I can get this cleared up.

8. #8 spazescape, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Nice. When I was a pretty heavy smoker, I could definitely feel a little difference after 4 days.

9. You're very right and I wasn't implying otherwise. I'm about to come off a t-break, been months

10. I find smoking less in weight but still just as often will decrease your tolerance better than a short t break, plus you dont need to quit

but his tolerance is already lower if a joint was enough at some point, you notice it way more if you take even just a few days off. Ive found best bet is to only have it in the evenings, take days off here and there, and use something more efficient than a joint.

12. I use joints for discrete smoking. I live on a college campus and can't use bongs lol