Help Me Please First Time Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kingrow_Dinafem, Sep 17, 2014.

1. My plant has been germinated 10 days ago, the 2 weed leaves have came out, and my plant looks like its growing slow and is not looking healthy.., will post pic as soon as i find out how to lol
    Seed description:
    Dinafem autoflowering cheese
    Ideal 420 soil
    Distilled water
    7,000 lumens of cfl
    18 hours on 6 hours off

2. Your light is probably too far away if your plant is growing slow..is it stretching?

3. I would recommend 24/0 light schedule for the first 2 weeks because growth can be slow at this point cause it's growing roots.
    Also you should have your lights within 6" of your plants any further and you plant won't really benefit from them.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1331928-Socos-400W-Closet-Grow%2E

4. Noo, it has the two beginning leaves and then 2 other leaves coming up. Its only 1/2 from the soil.
    Can you post pictures with cell phone on here???

5. #5 kingrow_Dinafem, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Okay i just began the 24/0 stage.. Ill post again after 1 day on how it looks, thank you guys so much for the help

Also is 420 soil good for growing auto flowering???

6. If you have an android there should be a plus sign next to where you type a comment, clicke it then click the three voxes in the top right corner and it should say add picture or something. Idk if its like that for other phones

7. These where just now taken, thank you

Attached Files:

8. You talkin 'bout 12/12? If so I would read through the beginners section of grasscity before starting. no offence theres just a lot of important details through out a grow everyone needs to know and its best to prepare then to lose a plant, ya dig?

9. #9 noizviolation, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    I don't think it's gonna make it if that soil stays sopping wet and burried up to her neck?

10. That looks like you planted it to deep, 'up to her neck' is right. And chill with the water like he said, I water once every few days, let it dry out before adding more. But it doesn't look to bad, speaking from experience some buds start off slow, and when your not paying attention they shoot up with massive growth.

Man will never be free while nature is illegal.

11. I've had some look excellent in the beginning and end up so/so, and some weaker looking buds turn out super strong. That really doesn't look bad, I would just take it easy on the water.

Move the light so it is close enough where if you hold your hand under it, it is a little warm but not hot, maybe 2-3 inches away.

Make sure (if your using CFL) it's the one with an orange ish color, I believe it's the 'soft white' not daylight. Daylight or the bright white color bulbs are for flowering

Man will never be free while nature is illegal.

12. Use those lights around the clock for auto's. They really have no need for dark. I much prefer my yields when utilizing lighting that way.

13. Choose medical marijuana cultivation then the first option is marijuana growing guides I believe that should cover the basics

14. Plant has grown up 1 inch, looking healthier, will post pictures soon. Thanks so much ror the help guys, i was deffinantly over watering it.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. And yes i did a lot of research for months before i even got my seeds, its just my first time. I really do appreciate the extra help from everyone.

Is there i way i can like dig it up and replant it so its not so deep in the soil?

16. My bad I was talking to the guy above just forgot to quote him but anyways hell yeah to the plant comin back!!

17. Apparently you didn't do 'months' of reading if you thought auto flowers were photoperiod sensitive. Not trying to be rude, but...
    And do not transplant at this point it will do more harm than good. Just dry the soil out and use a spray bottle to water till it gets bigger.

18. After 12 hours of lights on
    Better view

Attached Files:

19. Not rude, very helpful. Thank you homie. Everybody needs constructive criticism or else theyll never learn

20. Hopefully shit works out brother!