Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Caught With Weed, Am I In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chasingdragons5554, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went out last night with my close friend and a boy we work with that we've only hung out with three or four times before. We smoked about 3 blunts and then when he was going to drop us off we got pulled over by the cops and all of a sudden his whole car was surrounded by about 10 cops, and there were like two undercovers too. The cop that did all of the talking knew the boy i guess because he just got off probation and he made him get out of the car and he patted him down. I started freaking out because I've never been in that type of situation and I was so confused as to why there were so many cops and i started thinking about how i barely knew this boy and maybe he did have a weapon on him or something so I opened my mouth like an idiot and asked one of the cops what was going on because I was having an anxiety attack. They asked for my ID and I guess when I was looking for it in my bag they saw my pill bottle without a label where I keep my weed. They asked why I had a bottle in my bag and I told them I had several so they took my xanax and adderall and matched the name on the label with my ID and then they asked for the bottle without a label and they took it and I straight up told them there was some weed in there. They took all my bottles including the weed and my ID to the police car and then came back and dropped them all back in my bag and told us to leave. All the weed was still in there. It didn't even look like he examined the whole bottle because i had a whole bunch of empty baggies in there with some bud sitting on top and it didn't look tampered with. 
    I have really bad anxiety and was on the verge of crying so I asked if I could talk to someone and what was gonna happen to me and one of them was like "we'll just summon her" but another cop asked me why i was freaking out and i told him because i had weed and he said if that's all i'm freaking out about then i need to calm down
    when i was getting back in the car one cop goes "you sure know how to pick them, (insert boy's name) i wonder what pickup lines you use" I guess meaning he thought i was crazy because i was freaking out
    and then it hit me that the cops knew the boy i was with because hes been in trouble before and they were really looking to find something on him and i should have been quiet
    but my question is, can they summon me to court? or were they trying to scare me? they gave me the weed back...wouldn't they have to confiscate it for evidence? or give me a citation or something right then?
    i know i probably sound crazy but i've never been in trouble with the police before and i'm terrified i'm gonna lose everything 

2. Sounds like you got away. Congrats! Now, don't associate yourself with sketch balls. 

3. It's just weed it's not like you got stopped hustling dope lol dont worry bout it

4. Yeah they were cool cops. You will not be summoned to court. Just don't hang around that guy anymore. He is a cop magnet.

5. this guy is geekin the fuck out :metal:  your good.

6. One day you may be summoned to court. But not related to this night unless they have you confess something agsinst this trouble maker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If they didn't give you any sort of citation or take your weed, you're fine. Sounds like they had bigger fish to fry with that other kid. Smoke a bowl and count your lucky stars.

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

8. What's happened here is that the cop has cut you a break. Clearly they were looking to find something on your sketchy friend. They would have noticed your distress, judged that you're just a stoner not a criminal, and decided not to process a small possession charge on an otherwise innocent bystander. You were pretty lucky, I'd suggest you stay away from that dude from now on.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yo youre in trouble heres what you gotta do
    Delete your facebook and other social media accounts
    Turn off your phone
    Go on the run without telling anyone(not even your parents)
    If you can afford it then fly to a different country, preferably cuba or africa or the far east
    If you cant then hide in the wild ie forests or deserts, and live off the land
    Keep this up for a few years and they should stop searching for you, and you will be able to continue living your life as normal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. sounds like the story of a person id never want to smoke with in my life

11. Yeah don't hang out with guys like that.

12. Well the cops knew that kid, which helped, because It seems that they were looking for more serious stuff-not weed. But also, maybe by just showing up, they scared you into not hanging out with him or doing anything dumb

13. You need to learn your fourth amendment.

14. You are fucked man they prob put a tracking device and a bug on or in you backpack somewhere.  They are using you to track your friend and catch you in more elaborate crimes as you evolve into a career criminal.  ALL BECAUSE OF THE GATEWAY DRUG MARIJUANA!

You have 1 option and that is to move to Papua New Guinea.

15. You have to assassinate everyone that was present that night. Your friends, all the cops, everyone.

.just kidding. You're free to go Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.