What Being Human Means To You

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Marijuana Kamui, Sep 17, 2014.

1. For me being Human is making mistakes, smoking the ganj, loving another, seeking to find the answers in life. It's simple but thats what being human means to me what does it mean to you?

2. It means alot of things but it loops back around into what being animal means, loops what being alive on Earth mean, loops what being existent at all in the cosmos or in reality at large mean.

and then it hit me. being able to ponder this is what it means to be human.

3. It means being considerate of other living beings.

4. Making a fuck load of money!!!! Happiness lies in the material people, don't get it twisted

5. An evolved conscious trapped in meat and bacteria.

6. Transcending duality and finding the truth of being.  Enjoying this experience called life for which I've done nothing to earn, I just wound up 'here'. 

Just going along for the ride of life, without judgement.. Life is just ...happening.  Anything more than that I can't say with absolute certainty, and neither can anyone else.     

7. It means i have 2 arms 2 legs a brain a heart 2 eyes etc etc.
    Sitting around getting high all day every day and posting on GC.

8. Being self-aware, able to make rational and educated decisions, to love, to feel, to be empathetic of the struggles of others, to care about more than just survival, emotions, struggles, pain.

9. To me it's helping to protect this planet and to save the environment from people who are out to destroy it.

10. Yes, species awareness, with respect for continuity and other life forms as in "ecological, codependent balance". And the fulfillment from that is to protect the ones we love, the next generation and it's potential to know love and happiness again and again.

11. exactly mon! I'm actually looking for colleges around my area that I can go to for a major in environmental science. Only thing is that that's a category and there's many different fields within this subject. I'm prolly going to be going to college for 4-6 years or more because I wana take as many classes as I can in the field of environmental science. It's learning how to sustain and protect earth ad also learning about new ways of using renewable energy. I'm out to make a change In this world and to change people's views on how precious and amazing earth is and how we are taking it for granted.

12. We're the only species that are composed of atoms. 

These are the varied atoms that are living within our bodies
    [​IMG]

And this is the core information how we're made up of atoms - pretty interesting 
    [​IMG]