Is My Plant Finished Growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Badanga, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Your roots would have more room to grow and your plant would grow taller. I have a hydro setup but the bucket is wide enough it takes up almost the whole thing. The plant is flowering now and all the branches keep touching and burning on the CFL's. I have to keep continously bending it back but ever since it started flowering it has been growing like a monster.
    OneNote_20140915_1410797930729.jpg

2. I'm nowhere near an expert but that's a waste of light

Love thy aroma

3. :') I'm crying over here from laughing

Love thy aroma

4. It was more of an experiment to see if I could grow all the way through, hey I aint paying the bills lol

5. dude, you should get that bud mounted, that's a taxidermist's nightmare. It may be a record breaker, it is a cool little plant!

6. Stfu lol its first grow thats went through if anybody wants pics lemme know lol white hairs have been turning orange like I was told they would smell is changing as well.

7. I was thinking of offering him 100 bucks for a sympathy donation. Instead now I want to call him an abusive grower. Could you imagine his parents catching him with that? They might laugh so hard they may not punish him, he is already being punished by nature.

8. #28 Badanga, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    They already found my other one like that haha I was thinking the same damn thing they didnt do shit, but im moving out this weekend so already planning some serious (hopefully lol) not as stealthy grows.

Donations are accepted too pm for paypal lol