Should I Even Try To Flirt With This Girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nerd139, Sep 16, 2014.

1. So I met this cashier at PetSmart. Thought she was cute but didnt ask her out. Found her via FB two days later. Sent her a message saying she is cute, she replied she didnt remember me but thanked me for the compliment and wondered how I found her, I told her how I found her, she said "weird haha but thanks again for the compliment".

Now me I am not sure if she is thinking I tracked her down to give her this one compliment or if she is just trying to say she is not interested.

So how do I go about this? Do I just tell her straight up my intentions, be sarcastic like "yeah thats why I tracked you down just to give you that compliment. Nooo other reason" , try to make it more of a joke, or just let it go?

2. you went about it the wrong way. 

she needs to change her privacy settings. maybe remove her city and occupation from her profile.

3. Just let it go. No dis, but new rule for guys: If you want to keep your penis, please don't look up girls via facebook or just don't use facebook. No female chasing unless you want to feel salty that she opted to cancel a date with you, only so she could meet a new guy at Starbucks simply because he had a photo of him and his buff friends with an Escalade in the background.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4.  I was thinking that's why she said "weird" because I was able to find her by her job very easily.

Only reason why I looked her up was because I did not know when next id be in her area. 

5. I didnt meet her on FB. I met her at her job while buying a hamster. I just figured id regret it if I didnt at least try to get with her.

6. #7 LoveisKind, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Should of asked her out when you had the chance. That's what life's about after all. Now, you have instances when people seem "stalkerish" and find people that way on social media b/c they were too scared to do it in person. In this case, she thought it was weird and of course she won't remember you since i know cashiers usually deal with a lot of customers daily. If you are still interested, you may still have a chance though. If you can get her number through FB and ask her out that way, you can still recover hopefully then that way, you seem more personal and personable.

7. Go back to the petstore, and ask her out.

You did screw up by going to her facebook to try n talk to her for the first time.  But it is probably a forgettable misstep if you go ask her out in person.

8. Go back to the pet store and tell her you want her to look at your bone and you'll look at her pussy

9. #10 LoveisKind, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    The OP doesn't know the chick's work times so that would be even more awkward. He saw her the first time by chance. I think he should try to get her number from FB since he already messaged her anyway. Can't go back in time now.

10. Yeah but he could just go there once (or twice if needed) to get supplies for his new hampster he just bought. Hopefully he'd see her (pretty easy to find a cashier) and then go from there.

If not, he'll know better next time.

I'd personally never ask a girl out over facebook, not that I even have one anymore.

11. That's why I said for him to get her number and ask that way. Directly through facebook? Of course that's a big no no.

Either way, if the chick doesn't want to date OP, he is just going to have to take it up as a loss.

12. Well I assume she works Saturdays and I may have to go back now to buy another wheel. Its just that because I dont have my license it is difficult to go places. Didnt use to be when I knew people where I lived but now I dont.

I have asked girls out over FB and those worked out but we got to knowing each other first.

Yeah I bet I do seem stalkerish but usually being a stalker is joke I play. Only one girl has ever taken me seriously. In this case though I know itd be best to avoid that joke.

If she is not interested in me I dont really care much. She's cute but ive dated better, but damn I wsnt to get laaaaid.

I suppose I may be able to still get with her over FB if I play my cards right and assuming she is no longer dating the guy in her pics.

13. That's bordering on creepy. Let it go.

Try this first. Maybe you will see her again. If you don't and since you have limited ability to get anywhere, try FB. Just my opinion, but good luck OP.

15. Yeah if I see her I see her. I think if I message on fb again or see her I should maybe recognize the creepiness and make a joke of it. She messaged me yesterday so maybe with a few days reprieve itll seem less like im crazy.

16. What did she say?

17. I'm honestly more interested in potential pictures of aforementioned hamster...

18. Nah I meant the last time she messaged me was yesterday. I didnt message her back after she said said "weird haha thanks for the compliment"

After that I figured it might be best to let it go but I really dont want to

19. Fuck her right in the pussy.